+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ict

Mon the Shed

Fair play to both sides for selling so many advance tickets for a match that's live on BBC1.

Back on track, Gomis or Fyvie for Butchers spot? I'd lean towards Gomis as he'll get tackles in? But both are a wee bit lightweight against the teuchters.

I'd play Gomis for Butcher. Although Bouhenna has played well in that position previously and it's probably a bit more like for like.

Fyvie or Gomis, either or, both good options

Also have a Nesbitt or Smith back in for McMullan

Over 7000 sold now, great effort

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Fyvie or Gomis, either or, both good options

Also have a Nesbitt or Smith back in for McMullan

Over 7000 sold now, great effort
    Has to be Cammy Smith in for McMullan. Nesbitt not impressed me at all and could maybe benefit from a run in the reserves.

Is Pawlett suspended too?

Pawlett is available I'm sure. He'll miss the next league match as it was two yellow cards.

Just put a tenner on Connolly to score in 90 minutes at 16-1. Interesting that Murdoch who is out on loan is only 14-1 and rabbitch who is no nearer the 1st team than I am is 9-1. Bookies eh? They have us as favourites though, hope they are spot on with that one.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    they are probably only selling the three bigger middle sections for the shed, each holds 500, so would tally up with less than 400 left
    At the shop yesterday they told me they had sold out the u and the f sections with still some left for the c, and that they were thinking of putting flags over the d. Hoping for a packed crowd in every stand and a crushing defeat for ICT. We can and will do this United. Mon the Shed. FTD

Worry about Butcher's absence today and getting that nagging bad feeling, probably with the bigger crowd, flag displays and the like, ICT will be right up for it too, especially after Tues

Probably just the last few years doing that, we have won double headers before, just three years ago most recently

Relegation season went upto Dingwall in the league won 3-0, the week later back up there for the never to be forgotten 3-2 quarter final win (2-1 behind with ten men), support that day was up there with the best we have had over the years

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)