+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we at risk of losing interest?

Actually scrap that, I don't really care.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Actually scrap that, I don't really care.
    Why ? We all have different opinions. Only tw@ts like fatlad don't accept others that do.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Why ? We all have different opinions. Only tw@ts like fatlad don't accept others that do.
    I’ve really got into your head haven’t I?

Not surprising, there’s plenty of room.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I’ve really got into your head haven’t I?

Not surprising, there’s plenty of room.
    Is that question directed towards Roger, Sinbad or Pugwash.? I only know you as fatlad.
    Last edited by navypie; 18-12-2019 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Again you've misunderstood me. After asking which part of my post confused you this time, soon after I realised that I didn't care whether you or anyone understands or not. So wanted to save us both some time.

Opinions are great, debating differing opinions and viewpoints on football and especially Notts can often be interesting and really enjoyable, but as I once heard a former England cricketer say on TV "Opinions are like arseholes everyone has one"

They just don't count for much, some people need reminding of that every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    That's not what I said at all. I pointed out that over the last few years the only youth player we have released who went on to play regularly at the same level or higher was Luther Wildin. Colby Bishop can now be added to the list.
    Plus Curtis Thompson making 3 in league one from the youth system I believe. Not such a shabby return. Pity we never got the best out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Plus Curtis Thompson making 3 in league one from the youth system I believe. Not such a shabby return. Pity we never got the best out of them.
    Once again you are completely missing the point, so please try and pay a bit more attention to what's actually been said in future. We didn't release Curtis Thompson as a youth player, we released him after he had played 83 times for us. Was it a mistake? Definitely yes, but it has no relevance to the erroneous statement you attributed to me in post #94.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Once again you are completely missing the point, so please try and pay a bit more attention to what's actually been said in future. We didn't release Curtis Thompson as a youth player, we released him after he had played 83 times for us. Was it a mistake? Definitely yes, but it has no relevance to the erroneous statement you attributed to me in post #94.
    Happy Christmas Elite!

The greatest gift I am getting this year is the knowledge that I can still succesfully troll you.

I hope 2020 brings you all you want and need!

Thank god laddo is here to tell us all about ourselves, cheers mate. I feel much better knowing now that my dislike of Ardley doesn't matter as I was of the belief the reedtz brothers took my word as gospel, I'm severely traumatised!

We all need to agree to only discuss things me laddo deems fit.

I don't want to talk about Brexit or the election so this being a Notts message board then talking about notts performance and their manager is going to happen. You can disagree but get off your high horse telling people what to post, don't like it don't respond.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Happy Christmas Elite!

The greatest gift I am getting this year is the knowledge that I can still succesfully troll you.

I hope 2020 brings you all you want and need!
    So you didn't get it wrong, you were trolling me!

Of course you were.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast