+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Get a phukkin grip

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post

Just because I don't share the popular opinion that the club is ****ed and on course for relegation before a ball is kicked I'm seen as the trouble maker,
    i think its the fact you're an argumentative chunt on all forums, not a trouble maker just extremely argumentative

The only bit of positivity I'm hanging on to is the Shedka narrative of the rest of the league being overrated. I've not been paying attention to other teams goings on in the transfer market but I really do hope Shedka is right, for our sakes.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    i think its the fact you're an argumentative chunt on all forums, not a trouble maker just extremely argumentative
    You see, now that's not true. I've been posting on Tek with no issues for long enough. The only difference between me and plenty of others on here is that folk love to throw my previous into the mix. Even trawling other forums to find issue with me. Fwiw all I've done is try to stay upbeat about our chances, but folk love to use the happy clapper label and shoot me down. Shedka gets the same treatment too, cos the guy isn't slobbering at the mouth with fear at the thought of the new season starting. I had a debate with one guy on Tek yesterday who doesn't see things the same way I do, it's not a big deal and I'm pretty sure we've not fallen out or anything silly. Yesterday shedboy21 was on a ****ing mission to destroy but I don't see you labelling him? Altan was talking utter ****e too but I kept myself away from that bombscare of a thread. I'm not the only person who argues on here, you know this already. But I'm the one who's name always appears in lights,everyone loves to jump on the ADS bandwagon cos it's the popular choice. As I've said already, if I step over the line then ban me, if I don't then treat me the same way everyone else is treated, does that sound fair?

If it's a ban then hey ho, I'll live 👍

You see, now that's not true. I've been posting on Tek with no issues for long enough. The only difference between me and plenty of others on here is that folk love to throw my previous into the mix. Even trawling other forums to find issue with me. Fwiw all I've done is try to stay upbeat about our chances, but folk love to use the happy clapper label and shoot me down. Shedka gets the same treatment too, cos the guy isn't slobbering at the mouth with fear at the thought of the new season starting. I had a debate with one guy on Tek yesterday who doesn't see things the same way I do, it's not a big deal and I'm pretty sure we've not fallen out or anything silly. Yesterday shedboy21 was on a ****ing mission to destroy but I don't see you labelling him? Altan was talking utter ****e too but I kept myself away from that bombscare of a thread. I'm not the only person who argues on here, you know this already. But I'm the one who's name always appears in lights,everyone loves to jump on the ADS bandwagon cos it's the popular choice. As I've said already, if I step over the line then ban me, if I don't then treat me the same way everyone else is treated, does that sound fair?

If it's a ban then hey ho, I'll live ��
    i cant speak for anyone else apart from myself but i have never trawled through other forums to find any issues with you, you bring up the fact you were banned from east quite alot so it was common knowledge. You do argue with everyone on here, cant think of many you havent so it is true.

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with being upbeat, names like happy clapper/doomsayers will always be banded about but its only daft names and no one should be offended at these, if they do, this is not the place to be.

Shedboy 21 was banned yesterday

You play the victim but 99% of the time its you that starts it.

Dont worry, when you do over step the line, like everyone else a ban will happen, i treat everyone the same but to say you're not argumentative is astounding.

i cant speak for anyone else apart from myself but i have never trawled through other forums to find any issues with you, you bring up the fact you were banned from east quite alot so it was common knowledge. You do argue with everyone on here, cant think of many you havent so it is true.

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with being upbeat, names like happy clapper/doomsayers will always be banded about but its only daft names and no one should be offended at these, if they do, this is not the place to be.

Shedboy 21 was banned yesterday

You play the victim but 99% of the time its you that starts it.

Dont worry, when you do over step the line, like everyone else a ban will happen, i treat everyone the same but to say you're not argumentative is astounding.
    And yet there's you arguing my every point 😂

Irony much?

Tbf shedboy21 deserved it, Altan was more wrong than I've ever been about anything too I'd think. I've never said I was offended by being called a happy clapper or anything else for that matter, I only mentioned it because I got told off for calling folk miserable ****ers and negative. Just thought it was odd it seemed OK the other way around is all.

Anyway no problem, happy to agree to disagree, at least the pubs are back open these days 😉

Nonsense, my opinion is different but still as valid as the next mans. The guy on here calling everyone ****s, the guy going on about Adam Asghar and making up nonsense about folk wishing him dead doesn't get your attention, but as soon as its me your like a fly around ****e.

Just because I don't share the popular opinion that the club is ****ed and on course for relegation before a ball is kicked I'm seen as the trouble maker, aye if you want mate. But as far as I'm aware, I'm still allowed to voice my opinion as much as anyone else.

Of course, should I break any rules I'll expect to be banned, until then you'll have to put up with me 😁
    Yeah mate you have as much of a right to post you're opinions as anyone else.Some people won't like it because you are happy to give the guy asghar who has met his targets last couple of seasons the chance to meet them again.You are also willing to back the new young manager and give him a chance we all know this will be a learning process for the young guy and he won't be a jim mclean or alec ferguson from day one who knows how good he will be though with a bit of time.Don't know if the other view is the popular view maybe on social media but really don't see the negativity from nonposters that you see on here think it's a noisy minority that dislike Asghar and his appointments so much.I did not want him to appoint the young guy as manager at the time but it's not my choice has been done now I will give 100% support to tam and the team and rest of the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    I will admit to being in the happy clapper or ffs lets make this work camp. Not that i worry about this risk more i think we have some of the best young footballers in scotland. The league is sh!te. wont take much to be less sh!te than a few others. I do know for one thing GB is concerned massively and unlike my sources he has valid ones. But what we gonna dremano? club support is split. 4 wins out of 4 when last few seasons we lost to sh!te. Freeman is a new signing basically, mochrie too. He plays them we will do ok with bumps etc he plays usual **** we are struggling. obv issues internally but same with every organisation in world. i am super worried to the point i cant sleep. GB knows and it is bloody concerning. I still hope we are ok - some great players in youth. Can they make it work next season????
    Good post mate think we will have up's and downs next season with a young manager learning his job and a lot of young players who's form might be a bit on and off.We also have some experience in there so looking forward to see how we do.

And yet there's you arguing my every point ��

Irony much?

Tbf shedboy21 deserved it, Altan was more wrong than I've ever been about anything too I'd think. I've never said I was offended by being called a happy clapper or anything else for that matter, I only mentioned it because I got told off for calling folk miserable ****ers and negative. Just thought it was odd it seemed OK the other way around is all.

Anyway no problem, happy to agree to disagree, at least the pubs are back open these days ��
    how is it irony when all i've done is replied to each of your points?

Yeah pubs are open the sociable people of this world can get get some normality rather than spending nights in watching netflix

how is it irony when all i've done is replied to each of your points?

Yeah pubs are open the sociable people of this world can get get some normality rather than spending nights in watching netflix
    Thank f..k pubs are open again gets me out and away from the doom and gloom of the computer

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Thank f..k pubs are open again gets me out and away from the doom and gloom of the computer
    RT, mon the pubs

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)