+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Utd to send Saints marching home

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Sorry mate but Mulgrew has done absolutely nothing wrong there, the goalie just needs to clear his lines and not take a touch.......fkn cost us so many points this season and even with an average keeper in goal for us all season we'd match at least St Johnstone's points tally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Mulgrew should never have offered for the ball. If he is supposed to be coaching the team, he should be directing players away from moves like that, especially as their players closed down in the box not long before that.
    No way a supposed international or even a fkn amateur keeper doesn't deal with that pass back better. All he has to do is swing a foot at it and clear it FFS. Horrendous thing to do,especially after equalising less than a minute earlier.......who the fk does that?who the fk takes that touch instead of just clearing it? Mental.

I missed the pass backs etc at the game, so was going on the Twitter video. Didn't realise it all came from a goal kick. Holy f*cking sh*t. What the actual f*ck is the keeper thinking of?? There are no words for that. Surely that's the end of him at Utd. It simply has to be to give us any kind of chance of staying up.

You are right keeper should have got rid asap. However mulgrew should never have asked for it. Both should never play for us again. Keeper has cost us to many games and mulgrew offers nothing. He is to slow and his service going forward is so poor. This passing about at the back only works if you have the players to do it and unfortunately we don't. Changes need to happen before teams around us pull away.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I missed the pass backs etc at the game, so was going on the Twitter video. Didn't realise it all came from a goal kick. Holy f*cking sh*t. What the actual f*ck is the keeper thinking of?? There are no words for that. Surely that's the end of him at Utd. It simply has to be to give us any kind of chance of staying up.
    Can I just point out that I always said he was a c*nt

I didn't actually think Mulgrew was that bad today.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Can I just point out that I always said he was a c*nt
    tHeArAb likes this. 👍🏼

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    tHeArAb likes this. ����

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    No way a supposed international or even a fkn amateur keeper doesn't deal with that pass back better. All he has to do is swing a foot at it and clear it FFS. Horrendous thing to do,especially after equalising less than a minute earlier.......who the fk does that?who the fk takes that touch instead of just clearing it? Mental.
    I agree with you, but dont think there should have been the slightest thought to taking a short kick in the first place! Ball should have been up the fecking park, but that isnt the United way for some reason!

But for the ball coming back to the keeper, remember something similar recently where i scoffed at some keeper who shanked it out near the corner flag, but at least it didnt end up as a goal against him!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    I agree with you, but dont think there should have been the slightest thought to taking a short kick in the first place! Ball should have been up the fecking park,
    Especially at that point in the game, Behich had just carefully the ball go out for a goal kick under pressure from a saints player, he should have been kicking out long at that point, may things settle for a minute after scoring

Still can't believe he casually takes the touch as of he never noticed May, he played the pass to Mulgrew like he didn't realise May was also in the vicinity along with Carey

Worst mistake I've seen from a Utd goalie since Jarvie at Dens (when we were looking more likely to beat the fun with 9 men) , especially in relation to the importance of the game and moment, on the back of his other horrors he can't play again

Gifted Motherwell their winner at Tannadice, pushed it up in air but not over the bar, a game we were better side in, gifted the sheep a pen needlessly at Pittodrie in a game we were the better side in, when he could have just stayed on his line with the boy going away from goal, there are quite a few others too

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Especially at that point in the game, Behich had just carefully the ball go out for a goal kick under pressure from a saints player, he should have been kicking out long at that point, may things settle for a minute after scoring

Still can't believe he casually takes the touch as of he never noticed May, he played the pass to Mulgrew like he didn't realise May was also in the vicinity along with Carey

Worst mistake I've seen from a Utd goalie since Jarvie at Dens (when we were looking more likely to beat the fun with 9 men) , especially in relation to the importance of the game and moment, on the back of his other horrors he can't play again

Gifted Motherwell their winner at Tannadice, pushed it up in air but not over the bar, a game we were better side in, gifted the sheep a pen needlessly at Pittodrie in a game we were the better side in, when he could have just stayed on his line with the boy going away from goal, there are quite a few others too
    exactly, so its not a 1 off. its a constant theme... so the person to blame here is not him, its the manager for picking him. We know hes going to flog them, the manager must do to but picks him anyway

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)