+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 110 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 2534

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

I don't understand what they are trying to charge the club on

What testing procedures weren't followed???

The 8 players have been "severely reprimanded and fined heavily" by the club with the money being donated to NHS Grampian. Contractual obligations dictate the amount of the fines must stay confidential but they are "in line with the severity of the consequences of their actions".

They have also been charged but by the Scottish FA - for bringing football into disrepute and failing to comply with the laws of the game and could face a suspension of between 2 and 8 games. The hearing against them will be on August 28th.

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    The 8 players have been "severely reprimanded and fined heavily" by the club with the money being donated to NHS Grampian. Contractual obligations dictate the amount of the fines must stay confidential but they are "in line with the severity of the consequences of their actions".

They have also been charged but by the Scottish FA - for bringing football into disrepute and failing to comply with the laws of the game and could face a suspension of between 2 and 8 games. The hearing against them will be on August 28th.
    I wonder how that works with Hayes considering he is playing without a wage this year?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Just tell them to f’uck off
    Well if said that to the eight players we wouldn't have much of a squad left.

Take away 2 weeks or whatever it is away from the lump sum he gets next year

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    SFA started disciplinary proceedings against the 8 players and SPFL against the club. No word on what the penalties might be. You might imagine a 3 game ban so that they miss the number of games they would have if we had played through the quarantine period plus a fine for the club

https://spfl.co.uk/news/coronavirus-...14-august-2020
    Some sort of suspended sentence. I.e. a 3 game ban suspended for the duration of the season unless they further bring the game into disrepute.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Some sort of suspended sentence. I.e. a 3 game ban suspended for the duration of the season unless they further bring the game into disrepute.
    No chance of that happening. I honestly think the players will get a 2 or 3 match ban which will have to be served. The Celtic player will get a row and that will be the end of the matter.

B’ollocks

So we end up playing a reserve team for a chunk of the season.

Just tell them to f’uck off

We’ll play the players we want to play and stuff their stupid made up as they go along rules.

Cormacks Friday night ramblings are pretty weird. Left me thinking he dabbles in the biff

It will be fines and/or suspended bans.

The players were stupid, and brought the game into disrepute but they didn't break the law and as far as I'm aware didn't actually break any rules as they didn't cover players free time.

I actually think the tim will get properly hammered because of his sheer stupidity, think he will get a 8 game ban.

Page 110 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast