+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 112 of 212 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2114

Thread: Sturgeonland

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I would say it’s a pointless discussion. Roughly 50% of the country would be against it regardless, as it’s SNP policy. All you can say is that it went through the proper process & was democratically voted through. You may not like the outcome but thats how it works
    Well I don't think its as simple as that. Sure the GRA was in the manifesto but certainly not in the form it was voted through, When Women members of the SNP said wait a minute this clashes with Womens rights Sturgeon called for yet another consultation which happened ... She then went on to totally ignore the concerns raised calling them "not valid" worse was to follow when she called these Women "Bigots and "Transphobes"

She was warned time and time again the bill in its current for was unworkable and how it dangerously impinged on others rights it also clashed with the current human rights act.. So it was obvious the UK Gov were going to raise section 35 of the Scotland act., One thing Sturgeon is not is daft she knew it would happen.

An unjust law is no law at all said Martin luther King. Sturgeon fvcked up big time and turn a just law into a joke I'll say in again She was warned
    Last edited by stewarty27; 20-02-2023 at 04:46 PM.

You keep saying that but it doesn’t make it true. What about all the women that support they bill, are they all wrong? What rights specifically does this bill infringe on? Go for it

Oh Joy Angus H Robertson not standing for leader.

You keep saying that but it doesn’t make it true. What about all the women that support they bill, are they all wrong? What rights specifically does this bill infringe on? Go for it
    Nope don't think I will go for it.. The debate is over the bill is dead. Lets just hope the SNP can unify itself and get on with winning our Independence,

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Aye, it's pretty basic biology.
    Male, female, reproduction etc.

It only gets hard when you let a'rseholes like Mason complicate it with their fantasies.
    Aye, sold on thar one.
    I'm looking for OTHER science that you know best on?

If you haven't already lost, then you're 4-0 down with ten minutes to go.

Try cutting the tantrums and go for losing with a bit of dignity.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Aye, sold on thar one.
    Well, wearing masks was a complete waste of time.
    But that's well proved by now.
    Pity you all let the tories make a fortune out of it at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Aye, sold on thar one.
    If I may intervene I'd argue on a strictly scientific basis .. Salmon Dave is nae really a fish... course he may identify as one

I see that Kate Forbes has now said a few things that will put clear blue water between her and Youaf. Some of her comments

She would be loathe to challenge the UK Government on blocking the GRR Bill

She has significant concerns about the GRR bill in its current form and wouldn't have voted for it

She said "I don't think self identification is sufficient"

She would engage with the UK Government to see what changes are needed to make the Bill compatible with UK equalaties legislation

Let battle commence!!! (if she wins it would seem that the deal with the Greens would not likely survive given this is a red line item for them)

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Nope don't think I will go for it..
    Quelle surprise

Page 112 of 212 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162 ... LastLast