+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 114 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 2534

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

The Celtic lad gets a three game suspension and 2 game suspended sentence.

Oooft - that’s a result 😂

Beers all round for the boys tonight 🍺 🍺 🍺

Bookmark this een - but for once I think the SFA have actually got something right 😳.

Aye the boys fuucked up, but it was just stupidity rather than any massive GIRFUY to the rules. They’ve had a pretty severe kicking already tbf.

Banning the 8 would have clearly had an impact on the games - got to maintain sporting integrity after all 😳😉😂

Also means we’ve got a mega fuuck off sized squad on the go just now. Expect some departures soon I guess.

Result for Timothy too Boli getting banned 😉

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Oooft - that’s a result ��

Beers all round for the boys tonight �� �� ��

Bookmark this een - but for once I think the SFA have actually got something right ��.

Aye the boys fuucked up, but it was just stupidity rather than any massive GIRFUY to the rules. They’ve had a pretty severe kicking already tbf.

Banning the 8 would have clearly had an impact on the games - got to maintain sporting integrity after all ������

Also means we’ve got a mega fuuck off sized squad on the go just now. Expect some departures soon I guess.

Result for Timothy too Boli getting banned ��
    I agree Moog.
    And I’d expect 3-4 to agree a departure &/or get loaned out.
    Bryson - agree a release?
    McLennan loaned?
    Devlin
    McKenna sold?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I agree Moog.
    McLennan loaned?
    Devlin
    McKenna sold?
    Agree Delvin is just taking a wage now unfortunate for the lad he is nice guy but he has never been fit or made a contribution
    Bryson possibly, personally I would like Ojo offloaded by mutual agreement
    McKenna would not miss him if he was sold, aimless passes and hoofballer

I think Bryson getting Bryson off the wage bill should be a priority. He’s obviously been very unlucky with injuries but he was signed as Shinnies replacement to make an instant impact and he’s made no impact whatsoever. Time to move him on .

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    I think Bryson getting Bryson off the wage bill should be a priority. He’s obviously been very unlucky with injuries but he was signed as Shinnies replacement to make an instant impact and he’s made no impact whatsoever. Time to move him on .
    If we are relying on Bryson getting Bryson off the wage bill then Bryson won't be going anywhere. I'm still hopeful he can do something for us but this current injury sums it all up.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    If we are relying on Bryson getting Bryson off the wage bill then Bryson won't be going anywhere. I'm still hopeful he can do something for us but this current injury sums it all up.
    I’d go as far as saying Bryson is the worst signing McInnes has ever made. In the handful of brief appearances he’s made he’s been like the invisible man, and for 95% of his time here he’s been injured. I also don’t think he fits into the usual formation we play, so if he plays he’s either in the 10 role, or Ferguson is in the 10 role when what we really need is someone like Wright or Hedges playing there.

Bryson and devlin could leave and not be missed - within a month or two we’d all have forgotten they had ever been at the club, that’s how little an impact they’ve made.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I agree Moog.
    McLennan loaned?
    Devlin
    McKenna sold?
    Anderson to go on loan too I'd think

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Anderson to go on loan too I'd think
    Cosgrove to be sold too if a decent bid comes in, allowing us to sign a first choice striker as a replacement, with Main as back up, and either Watkins or Edmondson extending their loan deals for the rest of the season, to give us a third option.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Cosgrove to be sold too if a decent bid comes in, allowing us to sign a first choice striker as a replacement, with Main as back up, and either Watkins or Edmondson extending their loan deals for the rest of the season, to give us a third option.
    Is there potential for signing Watkins permanently if he continues to look the part?

Page 114 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast