+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 117 of 625 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217617 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Why do we bother having a league then start of the season we could just ask every team there budget then rank them in order. Think of the free time you’d save on a Saturday afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    Not even 3 weeks since he said players weren't good enough...

"A lot gets said about the teams round about us but we don't seem to be getting that same recognition as a team for my players."

Possibly because in the main your football style is prosaic.
    I agree but I kinda agree with him as well but purely from the spunk fest that Hibs are getting. They are confident of finishing 2nd which is the way they are now getting cocky about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Why do we bother having a league then start of the season we could just ask every team there budget then rank them in order. Think of the free time you’d save on a Saturday afternoon.
    Simply because it doesn’t work that way.
    We’re already higher than the financia playing budgets spent.
    So we’re doing better than your suggestion.

Plus, on a personal level, I kinda enjoy watching the games and the run up to games.
    Close season is boring and I look forward to the season starting again.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    And you propose we close the huge financial and playing gap how?

Seriously? If you can't come up with a reasonable argument without resorting to your usual negative nonsense and idiotic ramblings akin to primary school argument just refrain from making yourself look even more of a fool.

Good lad.
    You’ve missed the point again wee man. I just don’t share the same pride in not winning anything, like he does. That’s probably something he picked up at Tannadice

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You’ve missed the point again wee man. I just don’t share the same pride in not winning anything, like he does. That’s probably something he picked up at Tannadice
    Yep, they do like to celebrate being runners up.

I think you have missed the point or misinterpreted the point. Best you just pipe down when there are adults in the room.

Definition of “wee man” please?.....do you know something that us mere mortals on a banter forum are not privy to ?
    Anyway, on topic, our current coach...much like myself, does absolutely have f@ck all pride in not winning, far from it, perhaps you could enlighten us posters with your wisdom and with that, your objective reasoning........regardless......TFI the morn and here hopes the W/E is kind 👍

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    .TFI the morn and here hopes the W/E is kind ��

SF
    Looking forward to Saturday and hopefully another win.
    The forum is always a lot better, albeit quieter, after a win.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Definition of “wee man” please?.....do you know something that us mere mortals on a banter forum are not privy to ?
    Anyway, on topic, our current coach...much like myself, does absolutely have f@ck all pride in not winning, far from it, perhaps you could enlighten us posters with your wisdom and with that, your objective reasoning........regardless......TFI the morn and here hopes the W/E is kind ��

SF
    Name:  0A4985C8-27DD-4C8D-8830-606441C78CB1.jpg
Views: 498
Size:  17.0 KB

Name:  0A4985C8-27DD-4C8D-8830-606441C78CB1.jpg
Views: 498
Size:  17.0 KB
    Nice photograph......again.........I genuinely take it that said subject is a chum or relative and perhaps posted in error whilst attempting to respond in an objective/salient manner to an earlier post on this thread.

SF

Page 117 of 625 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217617 ... LastLast