+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 117 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1277

Thread: Hearts legal action

Quote Originally Posted by Tomb View Post
    This
    Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    No they didn't. Multiple leagues in Europe weren't completed.

Also, UEFA wanted leagues to be completed by 3 August. Scottish Government only gave the go ahead to play from 1 August. Do you think it was possible for 8 rounds of games to be played in 2 days?
    This

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Did any of these other countries have a significant change to their TV deal scheduled to happen this summer?
    No idea...do you?

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post

anyway it's done and dusted now so we move on...roll on October🍉😀🍉😀
    What happens in Oct?
    Do you give this board a miss?
    Do you accept your rightful place as the worst team in the city?

Given you twist words to fit your bitter agenda I don't expect a direct answer so I'll do it for you

Peter won't stop trying to score points on this board cos your own team can't do it on the pitch
    Peter will blame everyone else for his team's failings
    If all alse fails Peter will hoist the doon trophy aloft

#Yabs

Also, UEFA wanted leagues to be completed by 3 August. Scottish Government only gave the go ahead to play from 1 August. Do you think it was possible for 8 rounds of games to be played in 2 days?
    Belgium, France, Netherlands, Luxembourg & Cyprus are the others

Think you're over egging it with multiple... I'm sure uefas date could have been negotiated given that Champions and Europa leagues have a much later end date..we would've avoided all this carry on from Hearts and they might not have taken your manager from you.. it's all ifs and buts now like I said roll on October and you enjoy your 1 year jolly 😃🍉😃

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Tom is back from his holidays.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53568066
    tried to change his tone here with but Jacqui lows quote here is shocking and show the hypocrisy of the whole thing. So never forget cornavirus, never forget you tried to take 3 clubs success away from them and swap it with failure for your own gain and self-interest. And never forget the hypocrisy of every you and chuckie did. Fair stopped when you dragged 3 innocent successful clubs into it - yes for your own self-interest.

Jacqui Low, went even further. "I ask everyone associated with Thistle to never forget today. To never forget how it feels to be relegated unfairly. To never forget that there are many decent people and clubs in Scotland who stood with us publicly and privately - but there are some whose fear and self-interest go in the way of doing the right thing."

Think you're over egging it with multiple... I'm sure uefas date could have been negotiated given that Champions and Europa leagues have a much later end date..we would've avoided all this carry on from Hearts and they might not have taken your manager from you.. it's all ifs and buts now like I said roll on October and you enjoy your 1 year jolly 😃🍉😃
    😴

Think you're over egging it with multiple... I'm sure uefas date could have been negotiated given that Champions and Europa leagues have a much later end date..we would've avoided all this carry on from Hearts and they might not have taken your manager from you.. it's all ifs and buts now like I said roll on October and you enjoy your 1 year jolly ������
    That really is the biggest load of unsubstantiated pish you’ve ever heard. Would’ve, could’ve, maybe, ifs, buts. Haid yer weesht and get back to yer bed.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    That really is the biggest load of unsubstantiated pish you’ve ever heard. Would’ve, could’ve, maybe, ifs, buts. Haid yer weesht and get back to yer bed.
    🛌🛌🛌👍

every major football country in the world bar France managed to play out their season...
    Cannae argue with this lads. I mean, why Scotland can't finish their league but the English Premiership, Bundesliga, La Liga & Serie A can is beyond me. 😂😂😂

Deeluded.

Page 117 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)