+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 118 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1345

Thread: Replacement for DM

The Parkhead-esque conspiracy theory levels allied to the credence given to a rumour coming from raging hun insiders is as hilarious as it is unique in the club’s history.

You boys.

How can you guys believe anything in the weegia? It stinks of the most succulent lamb.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    How can you guys believe anything in the weegia? It stinks of the most succulent lamb.
    I heard it from elsewhere. So removing all weegia influences, I still believe it.

What I can’t believe, is why folk don’t think it’s possible that a Hun may have wanted to manage the Huns.

What i dont believe is so many think McInnes is so squeaky clean

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    What i dont believe is so many think McInnes is so squeaky clean
    Well, he’d have been a bit of a sotter if he’d been involved in the vehicle accident you wished on him last week.

I think it would be incredibly naive of anyone to think Sevco and McInnes have not been in contact over the past few weeks. Whether this was face to face, or via an intermediary we will never know.

Something changed his mind at the last minute; Wiggy’s power of persuasion, budget realisation or maybe the build up of vile directed at Docherty.

We have had a good laugh at Sevco and that statement, but we haven’t come out of it smelling of roses neither.

At the end of the day, he remains at AFC and we need to give him some credit for that. (I’m not his biggest fan; youth development, some undroppable players, picking teams not to lose rather than win the big games). But, not a lot of managers with his background would have turned down Sevco.

I am pretty daft.......So DM has a chat off the record with the scum.....they then make an official move thinking DM will say yes.......he them screws them over cause they are SCUM........I for one am not 100% happy but he screwed them over so am happy with that bit.

We will never know what really happened but one thing I do know is he turned them down to stay with us.

In time I will forgive him.......canny wait for the scum to keep being angry

Obviously more went on than we know about, but you should never believe anything in the weegia.

I personally think he was all set to go but, over the period of the double header where the stories really got cranked up a notch, he took a hissy fit when his integrity was called in to question. I reckon arrogance took over and decided to get one over the propaganda circus by staying. Making all the f*ckers who already had him signed up look as ridiculous as they are.

Basically he wasn't happy with the hun media/ PR campaign and told them to stuff it.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I personally think he was all set to go but, over the period of the double header where the stories really got cranked up a notch, he took a hissy fit when his integrity was called in to question. I reckon arrogance took over and decided to get one over the propaganda circus by staying. Making all the f*ckers who already had him signed up look as ridiculous as they are.

Basically he wasn't happy with the hun media/ PR campaign and told them to stuff it.

Now this I DO believe............they wound him up and he flipped and decided to do them over and have a laugh at them

Page 118 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast