+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 119 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1471

Thread: Close season transfer targets and possible departures...

Didn’t think it warranted a new thread but according to Sportsbible, Maidenhead maybe able to do some transfer business this summer, what a result and good for them

“Maidenhead United will be due a whopping £6.8m if Max Kilman joins Napoli for the rumoured £34m, due to a reported 20% sell-on clause the club included in his transfer to Wolves in 2018”

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    Didn’t think it warranted a new thread but according to Sportsbible, Maidenhead maybe able to do some transfer business this summer, what a result and good for them

“Maidenhead United will be due a whopping £6.8m if Max Kilman joins Napoli for the rumoured £34m, due to a reported 20% sell-on clause the club included in his transfer to Wolves in 2018”
    Some say it's capped at £2m but still a substantial income for a club their size!

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    I believe one of his relatives Mark (probably dad or uncle) was in your youth set-up back in the 1980s.
    https://twitter.com/magpies_history/...154752?lang=en
    Mark is his uncle and Dave his dad - they were both apprentices at Notts in the 80's both Dunkirk based and heavily involved with Dunkirk FC

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post

Would be great to see a non league club make a killing on a transfer for once

I like the patience the club is showing in completing the squad. Like many others I thought RCB and LWB would be positions to upgrade. But when you have solid enough players in those positions, it’s better to wait to get your top targets than to cast around and sign somebody for the sake of signing somebody. And the way we’ve replaced the 1 player we lost has been top drawer.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    I like the patience the club is showing in completing the squad. Like many others I thought RCB and LWB would be positions to upgrade. But when you have solid enough players in those positions, it’s better to wait to get your top targets than to cast around and sign somebody for the sake of signing somebody. And the way we’ve replaced the 1 player we lost has been top drawer.
    Do we know if the club are actively looking to bring any more players in? We’re definitely light in defence and you’d hope we’d get one or two more in sooner rather than later.

I'd be intrigued to hear from anyone who thinks Notts DON'T need to bring in any more defenders, what are you basing it on, do you think we have enough.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    I'd be intrigued to hear from anyone who thinks Notts DON'T need to bring in any more defenders, what are you basing it on, do you think we have enough.
    I haven't heard anyone say this, but I also haven't heard the club say anything about strengthening, so who knows. We have been linked with Halifax's Jesse Debrah, but he's also been linked with a handful of other L2 and L1 clubs.

I would hope we are casting the net a bit wider now that we can sign foreign players. Maybe we have one or two defenders lined up, but the paperwork/visas are taking time.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    I’m fairly content with the squad at the moment. I’d like us to bring in a better RCB to play alongside Cameron and Baldwin but honestly I think it’s the extreme high line that needs looking at more than the personnel.

Page 119 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast