+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfers & Rumours

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I see things as they are, and not thru tinted glasses.. Plus we are not ready to go up...
    Well ‘as they are’ is us in the playoffs as it stands.
    So if our owners are seeing promotion through tinted glasses then they’re in the wrong job!

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Just like the majority of those who think Nemane is the best thing since slice bread, but in reality he is just a bang average inconsistent none league player...The same goes to those who were raving about Randall and Morias...
    I'm not sure anyone has raved about Morias or Randall. At best we can only hope they turn into diamonds given the opportunity.Morias playing off Goldrick could be the key to his new fortunes,fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    If we didn't reject it then it would say to the fans we're not interested in promotion and the crowds that are helping us head towards sustainability would drop. However I do expect Langstaff to be on the move in the summer if we fail to sucure promotion.
    Like I said earlier depends what his contract says.

We got him for around £50k release clause.

IF he has one and that figure is bid then there isnt anything we can do its up to the player then.

I do expect him though to leave in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I'm not sure anyone has raved about Morias or Randall. At best we can only hope they turn into diamonds given the opportunity.Morias playing off Goldrick could be the key to his new fortunes,fingers crossed!
    Neither are ever going to be fit enough to play off anyone..

I would be utterly gobsmacked if there was a paltry release clause figure (if there is one, as mentioned). If and when he does go we have Scott/DMc up front and whatever money ML brings in could be two or three other quality players?

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    I would be utterly gobsmacked if there was a paltry release clause figure (if there is one, as mentioned). If and when he does go we have Scott/DMc up front and whatever money ML brings in could be two or three other quality players?
    Why all this talk of Macca leaving? Always negativity on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    It';s even worse on the "King Luke" thread. Everyone's saying Williams has gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    Because the subject was raised. He will go eventually you know.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    It';s even worse on the "King Luke" thread. Everyone's saying Williams has gone.
    I think it is clear Williams is gone it’s on BBC and in the Athletic these aren’t Twitter/social media outlets.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    I think it is clear Williams is gone it’s on BBC and in the Athletic these aren’t Twitter/social media outlets.
    Tho it sounds as tho no deal has been struck with Notts. I wonder how much compo clubs demand for managers

Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast