+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: war

Have a couple of days off for Shavuot Balan and take the murdering bloody IDF with you please mate?

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    I noticed on this mornings paper.
    The Israeli military said that Hamas, and Islamic Jihad groups regarded by Israel, the United States and the European Union as a terrorist movements, and other armed factions have fired more than 3,150 rockets from Gaza over the past week.

Jewish man hurt in Lod riots succumbs to wounds
    The man, identified as 56-year-old Yigal Yehoshua, was struck in the head with a brick thrown by Arab rioters and has become the first Jewish casualty in the ongoing nationwide civil unrest; police yet to make arrests.

But BT thinks bricks rocks stones don't kill!!
    I think I would rather own an IDF rocket than half a Nori brick Balan.

Attachment 19082

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post

But BT thinks bricks rocks stones don't kill!!
    BT is no longer thinking at all Balan, he gets his news from the Grauniad and BBC, and he actually believes all he reads there. He's fallen down the Lefty rabbit hole, gone beyond recall, do not expect any sense from this source in the near future Balan.

Who would want to live like this..?

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...pinionuk_email

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    BT is no longer thinking at all Balan, he gets his news from the Grauniad and BBC, and he actually believes all he reads there. He's fallen down the Lefty rabbit hole, gone beyond recall, do not expect any sense from this source in the near future Balan.
    Read what the Bulgarian military are analysing then sinkov...

https://bulgarianmilitary.com/2021/0...lanes-to-gaza/

No doubt Balan can correct me if I am wrong but wasn`t the first Israeli bomb dropped before any rockets were fired?

As I know they fired rockets from Gaza first.

Blind as a bat you are BT. Why show to us an article written by Yasser Abu Jamei? What is he going to write ? Everything positive for the Palestinians ,of course, would it get printed otherwise?
    I have said before I was in S'derot in 2009,yes, their rockets were primitive . But what goes up must come down!! Even a stone thrown to a height is dangerous. The first rockets on Askelon were in 2008. What did Israel do ,it built Air Raid shelters, all the country built. What happened in Gaza, it seems all the money that they received, in their 'begging bowl,' went into the Hamas leaders pockets. Then they built for themselves wonderful homes. So if some child is scarred? You should know the poor Palestinian people do not have Air Raid shelters.

Now isn't Yasser a fool! He writes, 'I am writing this looking at my terrified son.' A father writes and he see's his son terrified? I do not think so. A father would go over and comfort the son.
    He writes, and of course, European/American readers would believe him. ''In 1948 we were expelled'' its not true, when there is fighting people flee, in fact there are photos on the internet which show Palestinians leaving ,without any Israeli soldier near them. But if some Arab village, attacked cars passing on the roads, shooting at them. The Israeli Postage authority stamped letters with 'From Nahariya to Haifa by sea. (1948 interim mail/Nahariya 2ND SLOGAN 1st Day of use: 2x superb full strikes ... was paid); cover was transported from besieged Nahariya by sea to HAIFA,) Why by sea? Because Arabs were shooting at cars etc.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Who would want to live like this..?

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...pinionuk_email
    I'm not interested in the drivel the Grauniad publishes BT, so I won't be reading it, but I would suggest that whatever their problems, whatever their grievances, firing thousands of missiles into Israel is not the solution.
    Last edited by sinkov; 18-05-2021 at 01:08 PM.

Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)