+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Here Sturgeon, enough with the cover ups.

Rolf is a bigoted ersehole which he has proved time and time again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post
    To little too late RMDU,you will never convince me that this is anything less than having a go at Celtic, shame on you.
    Have to agree with this. One wee slip... then some frantic back-pedalling.
    I should let this one drop if I were you.
    No-one on here condones ***ual assault or ***ual abuse of anyone of any age or any gender or ***ual orientation, so you're preaching to the choir in that regard, and it is unlikely that the Protestant Nicola Sturgeon is coorying up to the Catholic Church...

rolf still refusing to condemn by name any non-kafflick organisations, obviously not a problem for him what happened in his spiritual home of Ulster. The most-apt name a poster has ever been given on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post
    To little too late RMDU,you will never convince me that this is anything less than having a go at Celtic, shame on you.
    I care not if you are convinced.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    Have to agree with this. One wee slip... then some frantic back-pedalling.
    I should let this one drop if I were you.
    No-one on here condones ***ual assault or ***ual abuse of anyone of any age or any gender or ***ual orientation, so you're preaching to the choir in that regard, and it is unlikely that the Protestant Nicola Sturgeon is coorying up to the Catholic Church...
    I mentioned the sporting connection in my OP, so no back pedaling at all mate.

"No-one on here condones ***ual assault or ***ual abuse of anyone of any age or any gender or ***ual orientation", except those that enjoy to call posters pedophiles by innuendo, connected names, photographs or by direct insults?

The religious persuasion of a politician in irrelevant, they would court the vote of the devil himself, and in this case it is not far off that.

Saturday evening in Australia and rolf chooses to spend it posting about child abuse on a Scottish football forum. Does this weirdo not have a life?

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    I care not if you are convinced.

Not the only person you don't care about methinks.

Last Hun Standing, obsessing about historic child abuse. No wonder the rest of them have cleared off.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    I mentioned the sporting connection in my OP, so no back pedaling at all mate.

"No-one on here condones ***ual assault or ***ual abuse of anyone of any age or any gender or ***ual orientation", except those that enjoy to call posters pedophiles by innuendo, connected names, photographs or by direct insults?

The religious persuasion of a politician in irrelevant, they would court the vote of the devil himself, and in this case it is not far off that.
    Given the fact that Catholics are outnumbered 16-1 in Scotland, it would be suicidal for anyone who wishes to court the majority of the electorate to be seen to be doing a minority group any favours.
    Sorry - no-one is buying any of this.
    The posts above stand out as nothing more than directed hatred at the SNP, Catholics, and Celtic FC and have no credibility whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    Given the fact that Catholics are outnumbered 16-1 in Scotland, it would be suicidal for anyone who wishes to court the majority of the electorate to be seen to be doing a minority group any favours.
    Sorry - no-one is buying any of this.
    The posts above stand out as nothing more than directed hatred at the SNP, Catholics, and Celtic FC and have no credibility whatsoever.
    Firstly mate, Catholics make up the majority in key voting areas in Scotland, including including North Lanarkshire, Inverclyde, West Dunbartonshire and the most populated city Glasgow, this make it obvious as to why the SNP would show favour to the Scottish Catholic church, the SNP need the Catholic vote, make no mistake about that. (Scottish Labour played the same card)

I would like to make it clear that I believe any politician should not make any decision based on his religious beliefs or show any favour to any part of his constituency based on his religious beliefs, and that is regardless if he is Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Muslim or of any other religious persuasion, unfortunately many do.

You're allowed your opinion mate, but I stand by every word I have posted, its not hatred, I don't "hate" anyone or anything, life's too short for that, but I will voice an opinion when I feel the need and in this case it is more than merited, the previous first minister showed the way with his fawning over the disgraced *** offending leader of the catholic church and his successor is going about it the same way.

If you read this thinking that I am simply a bigot who is trying to pour shame on the catholic church (oh the irony) then that's fine, I am perfectly comfortable in who I am, but then all you have to do is ignore my postings and look to the pleas of the victims, the adults who when they were children suffered unspeakable acts at the hands of the monsters protected by the catholic church and now by the Scottish government, ask yourself why their pleas for justice are once again being denied, ignore me and answer them.
    Last edited by Rangersmandownunder; 03-07-2016 at 04:04 AM.

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)