+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: v Hibs (h)

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    BOXING DAY UNAVAILABLE XI

CARSON
    L.SMITH EDWARDS BUTCHER
    PAWLETT LEVITT MOORE FUCHS APPERE
    McNULTY BIAMOU

NOT A BAD SIDE?
    I can't wait to see Moore again. God knows if its a knock or 10 bones broken such is our comms to fans. Fair enough but an end of year report would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    I can't wait to see Moore again. God knows if its a knock or 10 bones broken such is our comms to fans. Fair enough but an end of year report would be good.
    Calf strain, was said in the aftermath of the Rangers game

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    Calf strain, was said in the aftermath of the Rangers game
    Ah didn't see that. Hope he gets some good game time this season even from bench - one game but he ran the show at times

watched the first half again. harkes was so bad, at one point he punts the ball in the stand rather then just take a tough and lay it off. The amount of times he just gave them the ball back

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    watched the first half again. harkes was so bad, at one point he punts the ball in the stand rather then just take a tough and lay it off. The amount of times he just gave them the ball back
    He's a typical 'plays good with good players beside him' player. Much like Kenneth was with Webster beside him. I really hate those kind of players.

Him and Clark can be as bad as they want and still be in the team the next game.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    He's a typical 'plays good with good players beside him' player. Much like Kenneth was with Webster beside him. I really hate those kind of players.
    He hasnt signed a new contract and is waiting to see who comes in for him. I hope we dont offer him an over the odds contract as he's not worth it

He hasnt signed a new contract and is waiting to see who comes in for him. I hope we dont offer him an over the odds contract as he's not worth it
    He's an important player for us when we have the right mix in midfield. Far too much put on him when he's surrounded by ****agers. I'll be well happy if he signs an extension.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    He's an important player for us when we have the right mix in midfield. Far too much put on him when he's surrounded by ****agers. I'll be well happy if he signs an extension.
    The club's whole mantra is bringing young players throu. To do that you need senior pros to play/talk them thru games and we will see them reach their potential and improve us and make us money.

What does it say about a soon to be 27 year old senior player if he can only play in certain favourable situations ?

The club's whole mantra is bringing young players throu. To do that you need senior pros to play/talk them thru games and we will see them reach their potential and improve us and make us money.

What does it say about a soon to be 27 year old senior player if he can only play in certain favourable situations ?
    He had to play against Hibs with youngsters all around him. Who also did bugger all (aside from Glass when he came on).

What's more concerning for me is the way we are playing and I'm taking about tactically here. It's tippy-tappy pish with no major effort to get into the danger area. Even the goal yesterday was purely down to individual brilliance from a young lad carrying the ball.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)