+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Raith

Quote Originally Posted by ETAuldncrabbit View Post
    Stealing stuff from the idiots on East Football now
    Apparently willie26 has opened a bottle of tequila tonight so it's gonna get messy over there 🤣

11 yellow cards today,no idea how merited they were but if our game is really that dirty how the f*ck is that only our 2nd penalty in the league in 31 games? The Rangers have had more than that in a single game ffs!

Quote Originally Posted by ETAuldncrabbit View Post
    Stealing stuff from the idiots on East Football now

I avoid that these days, capable of working stats out myself

Proves how crucial first goal is and said pre game that defence should be good enough against opposition we are playing but still fair play Sam McClelland and Ross Graham

Like last week though we missed a lot of good chances, it didn't cost us and thoroughly deserved to win (as we did last week tbf) and enjoyed us showing them up at the end as we were by far the better team just like we were in Kirkcaldy

Results business though and we the fans were due that today for some of the poor results this year and now we are in the driving seat, still plenty work to be done and glad to see the there were no huge celebration from the players in the pitch of in thr dressing room, save that for their bunch of dicks they have representing them currently

Also all quiet on bbc and the like, if RR had won would have been getting cast up everywhere with all those who want them to beat us talking them up like mad, we just need to take it game at a time from here and put in the same performance next week at Hampden before a tough Friday tv game at Morton

That was an ugly game, not sure I would say it was a great performance, but great result, started slow again but then got the goal, on top after that, second half we were going long too much and felt they were starting to grow into it if not creating much, penalty killed the game, both our goals came at good times. Actually thought it looked like a bit of a dive, reminded me a bit of Shankland against us last season, but the ref was shocking all round. Thought McMann, McLelland, Graham, Docherty, Sibbald, watt and moult were all decent, and even the guys who didn't play well fought for the cause. McLelland deserves special mention to come into a big game like that and play so well and last the 90, I just gave Watt man of the match though, that type of game was perfect for him!

Just prey we can follow up with a performance next week and Raith slip up.

Thought it was a stonewaller, the Shankland one certainly was not

Been working today so missed the game. Sounds like we brought back the passion and desire. And much as I've critised Watt he seemingly brought his A game today so well done Tony and well done all the lads. A wee bit frustrating that we haven't been doing this every week but today was the right time to bring it.

I'm reading that the ref was a clown and our two CB's were great. Stats 😎 say 5 bookings on each side but apparently ours were mostly nonsense and theirs were for dirty niggling.

Big crowd, big pressure, team delivers, who knew 🧡

#rattled aye

first 5 mins

Name:  rait.jpg
Views: 953
Size:  8.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    That was an ugly game, not sure I would say it was a great performance, but great result, started slow again but then got the goal, on top after that, second half we were going long too much and felt they were starting to grow into it if not creating much, penalty killed the game, both our goals came at good times. Actually thought it looked like a bit of a dive, reminded me a bit of Shankland against us last season, but the ref was shocking all round. Thought McMann, McLelland, Graham, Docherty, Sibbald, watt and moult were all decent, and even the guys who didn't play well fought for the cause. McLelland deserves special mention to come into a big game like that and play so well and last the 90, I just gave Watt man of the match though, that type of game was perfect for him!

Just prey we can follow up with a performance next week and Raith slip up.

The penalty was nailed on

Watson was fouling Moult all game and should have been sent off before he finally was penalised with the pen

Respect that he is so committed but he epitomises the Raith approach of constant fouling

We stood up really well to them

I thought it was a brilliant performance

The centre halves and defence deserve a lot of credit. Play them every week

McCleland will deserve a winners medal if we finally get the title as he made a difference today

Moult and Watt showed what they can do

Quality told in the end

Players have got to show that standard now next week and better with massive match against QP

COME ON UNITED !!!

I genuinely was not one of them, but many were ‘querying’ the wisdom of bringing in McClelland in the window. The recent injuries bear out exactly why. He was outstanding today and were it not off him coming in, the thought of our otherwise potential line up doesn’t bear thinking about………

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    I genuinely was not one of them, but many were ‘querying’ the wisdom of bringing in McClelland in the window. The recent injuries bear out exactly why. He was outstanding today and were it not off him coming in, the thought of our otherwise potential line up doesn’t bear thinking about………
    yeah seemed seemed weird criticism once we moved Denham not to have cover.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)