+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 101 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumours thread

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    Sterry feels a long shot, both in terms of it being a position we don’t really need (if DKE signs) and him dropping back down a level, but seems clear our recruitment is focusing on top players from our own division this summer.
    I like DKE but the 2 home games I went to, we looked limited on the right wing, whether it was him, Brindley or Enzio, together with Rawlinson in behind. Everything came down the left with Chicksen and Miller and it limited our options. I don't think Burchnall will see any of the current squad as his RWB in an attacking sense and will want to bring in a first choice.

Whilst I like DKE, I don't think he will be a starter in a title challenging side. I felt we declined a bit when Brindley was injured and DKE came in. Sure he gave his all which is a great quality but he was rash at time and his final ball was lacking. Great cover though and can see why we would be after another right wing back

I agree with both of you.
    Where does that attacking RWB option rank in a shopping list that also includes a LWB, a Centre-Forward and an entire midfield?!

I’d agree with a lot of what’s been said, I’m not sure DKE is quite good or consistent enough. Sterry would be a crackin signing.

Paul Mullin rejects contract off from Cambridge

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    I agree with both of you.
    Where does that attacking RWB option rank in a shopping list that also includes a LWB, a Centre-Forward and an entire midfield?!
    At the bottom, assuming Kelly-Evans stays. Wouldn’t be a huge shock if a League Two club took a nibble on him, though, particularly as I’m not convinced he totally fits in that wing back role.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkline View Post
    Paul Mullin rejects contract off from Cambridge
    Scored 34 goals last season, seems a long shot to get him.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    A very long shot. 34 goals for a team just promoted to L1. I imagine he’s got his sights set higher than Cambridge rather than 2 divisions lower

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    Completely agree. Interesting that Leigh Curtis has now retweeted re him leaving Cambridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkline View Post
    Completely agree. Interesting that Leigh Curtis has now retweeted re him leaving Cambridge.
    I saw that, perhaps he's tweeting it as we were interested in Dallas so maybe Cambridge will redouble efforts to keep him now?

Page 12 of 101 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast