+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Aberdeen v Hibernian - League Cup Semi

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    It was the penalty win v Septic for me when big Brian got the winner. 1989 maybe? Was at the last 2017 final. Tide and time I fear …
    1990 - nearly 34 years ago FFS!

Genuinely thought we were one nil down and heading for defeat before VAR saved the day

Genuinely thought when McKenzie got sent off we were heading for defeat before Miovski saved the day

Then Miovski gets booked for diving but not for Vente (who does a twist in his dive that Tom Daley would be proud of ) laughably described by the Hibs manager as “virtually rugby tackled by keeper Kelle Roos.

Watching the game back I had not realised that Miller was the Hibs player who went down to get McKenzie booked then did the push to get him his second yellow and sent off.

He then went for another when Shinnie broke out and it was rightfully ignored and Polvara put a perfect ball to Miovski to score brilliantly.

That is some poetic justice right there !

Quote Originally Posted by erchieplum View Post
    Genuinely thought we were one nil down and heading for defeat before VAR saved the day

Genuinely thought when McKenzie got sent off we were heading for defeat before Miovski saved the day

Then Miovski gets booked for diving but not for Vente (who does a twist in his dive that Tom Daley would be proud of ) laughably described by the Hibs manager as “virtually rugby tackled by keeper Kelle Roos.

Watching the game back I had not realised that Miller was the Hibs player who went down to get McKenzie booked then did the push to get him his second yellow and sent off.

He then went for another when Shinnie broke out and it was rightfully ignored and Polvara put a perfect ball to Miovski to score brilliantly.

Aye. Hadn`t really thought about it much till you pointed it all out. Thon Hibees do dabble in the ****ey dark arts a wee bittie , eh ?

Now. Who will be the BITB for the Final. Surely nae Beaton , or Walsh ....??

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Aye. Hadn`t really thought about it much till you pointed it all out. Thon Hibees do dabble in the ****ey dark arts a wee bittie , eh ?

Now. Who will be the BITB for the Final. Surely nae Beaton , or Walsh ....??
    Probably not since they got the semi, my money's on Clancy or Collum

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Probably not since they got the semi, my money's on Clancy or Collum
    Prepare to be surprised.

If either of them got the Final there would a letter of protest into the GFA from the Filthies.

Clancy ? After his disgraceful dispaly at Ibrox ?? Be Ace !!!

Quote Originally Posted by erchieplum View Post

Michael Stewart was adamant Roos took him out but you could see pretty clearly he went into his stationary arm on the floor and then swan dived. It's a pen or a booking, just like Bojans (which was admittedly a dive after he felt the guys hand on his back)

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112