+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Need Madsters Help

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    We spent 92k doing it up. It took us 14 month to complete. We actually bought it whilst we were finishing another one so had it 2 month before starting it. There was only 2 of us full time plus my dad in his 80s and my Mrs on her days off mainly doing the outside.
    Covid was a bit of a pain doing viewings but had 3 viewings booked in the first week and the 2nd viewing offered asking price. Ironically she was a nurse who worked in the intensive care covid ward at northern general hospital
    Nice. Got any on the go at the moment?

None that would suit your daughter.
    2 going through, one a 2 bed semi, flip at Woodhouse. And a 2 bed semi renter at flanderwell.

House at handsworth come on the market today 250k. Only 1 bathroom though. good area and plenty of amenities
    Finch well crescent s13

None that would suit your daughter.
    2 going through, one a 2 bed semi, flip at Woodhouse. And a 2 bed semi renter at flanderwell.

House at handsworth come on the market today 250k. Only 1 bathroom though. good area and plenty of amenities
    Finch well crescent s13
    Thanks Cayton. Looks nice but a bit squished! Not sure how people get away with calling a garage a garage when it's only 6' 9" wide. Mine here holds 8 cars comfortably I'll get my daughter to have a look at it as it's in a nice area with great schools and at the end of a cul-de-sac. It does have 2 toilets which is the bare minimum on the bathroom front although I'm not sure if that wet room approach for the shower/bath area works well for small kids.

Here's another one that came on today. I don't think the estate agent have done a very good job at selling it through the photos

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properti...hannel=RES_BUY
    Last edited by CAMiller; 16-02-2023 at 05:04 PM.

Yeah I saw that one yesterday. I have no idea if the area is good or not. Ive parked at the end of the road when Ive been to the races a few times.

Ignore my post about being near the race course. It's one on Sandringham road that's near the race course

There's also one at Donny d4 postcode. Near the park. Burns way. Hexthorpe. Again don't know the area

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Thanks Cayton. Looks nice but a bit squished! Not sure how people get away with calling a garage a garage when it's only 6' 9" wide. Mine here holds 8 cars comfortably I'll get my daughter to have a look at it as it's in a nice area with great schools and at the end of a cul-de-sac. It does have 2 toilets which is the bare minimum on the bathroom front although I'm not sure if that wet room approach for the shower/bath area works well for small kids.

Here's another one that came on today. I don't think the estate agent have done a very good job at selling it through the photos

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properti...hannel=RES_BUY
    The owner hasn't helped either by not making the beds and leaving it generally cluttered.

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    The owner hasn't helped either by not making the beds and leaving it generally cluttered.
    Kitchen and Bathroom look decent, the rest is a s.hithole as the Yorkshire saying goes.

There's also one at Donny d4 postcode. Near the park. Burns way. Hexthorpe. Again don't know the area
    Hexthorpe = not great area !
    Rossington is very handy for the airport ?

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Hexthorpe = not great area !
    Rossington is very handy for the airport ?
    What, Leeds/Bradford?

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast