+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ibrox Disaster 1971 and 66 deaths

Quote Originally Posted by mogwaiCSC View Post
    FFS it goes on in England with Man U (Munich) and Liverpool (Hillsborough ) but nobody is going around saying it is a 'sad statement on English society' because of a small number of morons indulge in this. You really are the biggest drama queen on here.
    Here Pat, go phuk yersel.

Every time some lowlife tarnishes the memory of the 66 folk like you play it down and turn it on the Rangers fans for getting upset about it, you're a prime example of what I posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post
    If you can look past your frothing at the mouthness you might remember I said I knew nothing of the Huns and the kkk, the first thing I type into google brings that pic up, so thanks I guess for pointing me in that direction, as for talking about Republican matches and Celtic fans( even though we weren't) my views about that crap are well known, ban them, as for being ashamed why should I be? I've done nothing wrong, I've not tarnished anyone's memory, you tell us your mum was involved in the aftermath, I was involved from the start, my brothers being at the match and it literally being hours before we knew he was safe, plus the fact my upstairs neighbour was one of the victims, he died leaving a wife and two little girls, so just because I don't say eff all about something just because some Hun comes on here demanding I do for the only reason that his team were beaten don't mean I don't care, but the truth is you and the rest of the Huns prefer it if we actually never. By the way, my neighbours name was John Neil, his wife name was Betty, he was actuall estranged from her at the time and lived in a house in Shettleston.
    Wasn't a Rangers fan wot done it this time then?

Spare me the moral indignation puleeze, you've been called out and exposed as just another hater, just as well you moved away from they hvns up the stairs eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post

Spare me the moral indignation puleeze, you've been called out and exposed as just another hater, just as well you moved away from they hvns up the stairs eh?
    Oh dear oh dear...

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    If the vermin lose to Partick, they'll not know what filth to post
    I think we'll probably be free from this - I don't think Partick will give them much of a game.
    God help us all if they do...

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post

Done what? You're starting to haver, and dare I say you seem more than a little upset that I have a tangible link to the tragedy, it's not a competition, they were neighbours and pally with my maw and da ( my da was a fenian basturt) and they actually moved not long afterwards not the other way as you state, and I reiterate, I will not comment on it because some Hun who couldn't take his team being beaten says I should, I was there it was real, it was nothing to do with football

RMDU's wee meltdoon he's been on since the cup final is funny as phuck.
    Last edited by ed_Scottishfitba1; 28-09-2016 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper View Post
    Rholf's wee meltdoon he's been on since the cup final is funny as phuck.
    On one thread he's saying it's all banter - songs, effigies of the pope, loyalist terrorists masquerading as rangers fans - it's just the craic...
    on this thread everyone is the devil's spawn for not joining in the idiot OP's calls for a hanging for the daft scrote that scratched their bus...

All over the place does not begin to describe it...

On another thread he told us these nasty things Ian Wright said the Sellik fans done to him, then on the next paragraph he calls Wright a lying basturd.

The daft hun bigot is tying himself in knots with all this shyte.

Mocking anyone who died at any sporting event is deplorable.

Trying to deny links between Rangers or their tribute act and violent loyalism is delusional.

FFS a couple of weeks back Sevco FC were proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with the Shankill Defenders who just hours later performed at a commemoration for a sectarian loyalist gunman. How quickly rolf forgets when it suits him

Quote Originally Posted by AguyIknow View Post
    Mocking anyone who died at any sporting event is deplorable.

Trying to deny links between Rangers or their tribute act and violent loyalism is delusional.

FFS a couple of weeks back Sevco FC were proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with the Shankill Defenders who just hours later performed at a commemoration for a sectarian loyalist gunman. How quickly rolf forgets when it suits him
    As hard as I may try, I see no evidence of that on here

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)