+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Jose Morais announced

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    He wo unemployed. It's a foothold in the English game. He'll not be here long. A bet iz nipping o'er to Mourinho's 'arse
    forriz Sundi teear az I write.
    Certainly be interesting to see if he is still here should we go down .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Certainly be interesting to see if he is still here should we go down .
    Even mooar interesting iz will he still be here if we stay up. He likes the easy life at the bigger/biggest clubs in each country he ends up in. Could realize he's dropped a b0ll0ck coming here cos it's hard work just to stand still in status terms.

ESR-- Our sister club still can't win --OGC Nice 1 Nantes 1 this afternooin--Thats W0 D1 L4 in last five games. Dropping darn league like a stooan. Summats not reyt. No investment in the team.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 18-02-2018 at 05:00 PM.

I’m pleased the new owners bought the club SB

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    I’m pleased the new owners bought the club SB
    Tha sarnds like May defending austerity in the Commons. The games up ESR. It's all just a gateway into investment in the UK and we are being used.

I’m just pleased PC found a buyer . What would you have preferred to have happened ? James Cryne running the club by himself seemed the only other outcome . If there had been other options for me to consider I may change my opinion but there weren’t .

What would your preferred outcome have been ?

Don’t see anything wrong with investment in the UK either

Tha sarnds like May defending austerity in the Commons. The games up ESR. It's all just a gateway into investment in the UK and we are being used.
    Do you think there's a link here SB with us leaving the EU and a potential trade deal with the US on the horizon ?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Do you think there's a link here SB with us leaving the EU and a potential trade deal with the US on the horizon ?

How would that work ?

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    How would that work ?
    All about establishing a presence here and gaining contacts which could prove useful in the future , won't affect BFC I'm thinking more about their other interests .

It's not abart BFC. the cuddant give a shiny sh1te abart football. Cudda been Hull, cudda been Boro, cudda been Brentford--then they dropped on us--cheap and solvent--gerrin theear.

It's not abart BFC. the cuddant give a shiny sh1te abart football. Cudda been Hull, cudda been Boro, cudda been Brentford--then they dropped on us--cheap and solvent--gerrin theear.
    Niver going to bankrupt us though SB which was always a worry when the story broke about their interest .

I've said it before , watch this Beane character , he's the one with the black hat on for me .

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112