+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone Roll Call and Sh@t

Fail to see us achieving the dizzy heights of top six this season. We are utterly woefully inept. As mentioned above I guess that is what happens when the signing policy has the stipulation either injury prone or hapless donkey. We did well because we have at least two who possess both those qualities.

So far in the league we've scored a penalty, a goal line scramble where the goalkeeper made a **** of it and a last minute leveller.

If only we had a loyal goalscorer.

I'm at the game and it's shocking. Yes we should have had at least one penalty but forester is at best Highland league standard. A complete waste of money.
    The whole shape looks unbalanced now that shinnie is back in midfield.

May is left totally isolated, when he does make a run there is no number 10 behind to run into the space. Yes Mcginn has been poor again.

Can't see one positive so far.

We're in big trouble this season! Dm gtf

Thank you to whoever put up the Alba link, works a treat!

Was listening on RedTV as Englandshire doesn't count as abroad...yet. ~(I know, a VPN etc but i just cba)
    Truly terrible and watching it wasn't much better.

I know nothing about tactics (compared to most of you lot) but i do know that if you play your best players in their best positions with some attacking minds then even if you are the worst tactician in the world, the players should be able to beat most teams in the league most times.

How many Tombola machines do we have at Pittodrie?
    I ask as it seems there is one in constant use for Injured Transfers and one for Team Selection!

I mean at least the club had the balls to make the statement they did about Devlin and i agree with others, if they make a statement like that then go the whole hog and play him today to show we don't agree with their cover ups.
    However this IS that Chunt Milne we are talking about and by christ, if i ever win the lttery that CHUNT is getting bought out and told he's never welcome to darken the doors of Pittodrie again!

Typical shoddy AFC. Redtv do a half time segment with Barry Robson but leave the stadium background noise on. As pointless as us having a striker on.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Typical shoddy AFC. Redtv do a half time segment with Barry Robson but leave the stadium background noise on. As pointless as us having a striker on.

Forrester off, Cosgrove on.

Quote Originally Posted by seeyazander View Post
    What transfer window, we only sign players who are recovering from injury, f@ck knows whats going on but this better get sorted pronto.
    How long before the Pro-Mcinnes brigade start to turn on their Messiah.
    When hell freezes over. If they haven't seen through him yet they never will.

I honestly don't take any pleasure from this...but f@ck me that was an easy prediction about him being subbed at half time. Truly dreadful player.

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast