+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone see Corbyn

And Corbyn supports terrorists.

And he looks like a fkin tramp.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Doesnt nail it all.I work and have done since I was 16.My 2 eldest sons work,my youngest 2 are still at school.My wife works,all my family apart from my 77 year old Dad work.I wont be voting Tory,wouldn't even if I was going to vote.
    So why does the working man have to vote Tory,why is it better for them to vote Tory.
    That's disrespectful to everyone that doesnt vote Tory by insinuating they are scroungers and dossers and all unemployed.
    They, that being your beloved Labour Party will give your families hard earned to the:

UNEMPLOYABLE.

The 2017 General Election cost taxpayers 140 million....

...the next one more, all to choose which cnt between Corbyn and Johnson to lead us.

I'm guessing the balance in parliament will be the pretty much the same as it is now by the end of it.

Democracy is broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post
    They, that being your beloved Labour Party will give your families hard earned to the:

UNEMPLOYABLE.
    First of all you know fùck all about me.I have NEVER voted Labour in my life and dont think I ever will.
    I dont trust any of the parties but more so the Tories.
    Secondly not everyone out of work as you are making out wants to be,granted there is a lot of work shy out there but as is typical of people that look down their noses at people and class themselves as a cut above and always correct,everyone gets tarred with the same brush.

Me and the wife have never been unemployed, ever. We pay our way and yet we still can't get ahead with childcare costs and high bills all the time. Our wages don't rise the same as our living costs.

We get fk all free, no school dinners, milk, , leccy, no DLA cars with free road tax, no grants, no tax credit - nothing for us but I wouldn't have it any other way for my own self esteem but don't begrudge any of it to the right cases.

I know there are shirkers out there getting plenty for nought who shouldn't be - I know many personally.

However, and this is my point, I don't blame them, I can't because there are no jobs they could get that they are qualifed to do that would pay them what they can claim for free.

Gentleman, as some musician once said, "dont hate the player, hate the game" or something like that - its the system thats disfunctional and needs fixed.

...and many uni graduates are coming out with tens of thousands of debt doing jobs that ask for degrees paying them buttons which don't actually need degrees and didn't 20 or 30 years ago. So thats another fkn scam.

I read a Paxman interview saying the baby boomer generation are the ones to blame - I've known this fact for years.

They got free education, bought cheap houses, jobs for life, big final salary pensions to retire early sitting in houses worth millions sometimes, country was in no debt in the 50s and 60s and times were good. What the fk happened?

One generation on their children and grand-children have the exact opposite of all of that.

Not all are to blame of course, but jeezus, something happened from then to now to put us in the mire.

the whole solution could've been achieved by a 5 word sentence added to the election call

"previous encumbents can not apply"

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    First of all you know fùck all about me.I have NEVER voted Labour in my life and dont think I ever will.
    I dont trust any of the parties but more so the Tories.
    Secondly not everyone out of work as you are making out wants to be,granted there is a lot of work shy out there but as is typical of people that look down their noses at people and class themselves as a cut above and always correct,everyone gets tarred with the same brush.
    You completely missed my point, I would explain, but we could be here all night.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    ...and many uni graduates are coming out with tens of thousands of debt doing jobs that ask for degrees paying them buttons which don't actually need degrees and didn't 20 or 30 years ago. So thats another fkn scam.

I read a Paxman interview saying the baby boomer generation are the ones to blame - I've known this fact for years.

They got free education, bought cheap houses, jobs for life, big final salary pensions to retire early sitting in houses worth millions sometimes, country was in no debt in the 50s and 60s and times were good. What the fk happened?

One generation on their children and grand-children have the exact opposite of all of that.

Not all are to blame of course, but jeezus, something happened from then to now to put us in the mire.
    Yeh, life was so good for us baby boomers that I and thousands like me got the fu*k out of it because of the dire work situation. I'm very comfortable now but purely because I worked my 'kin arse off for it. Too many blanket statements made on here.
    Last edited by Cannylad; 04-11-2019 at 09:47 PM.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)