+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: OT/ Whars yer troosers US Election

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Toys right out of pram, embarrassing...

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    From the same bloke who said "The reason there are so many Covid 19 cases is because we are doing too many tests."

Comes the latest "I'm only losing because they are counting all the votes against me."
    The best one though has to be the supporters crying ‘Stop The Count’ in Penn and Georgia while in Arizona and Nevada his same supporters are shouting ‘Count The Votes’.

White House aide Paula White is demanding "No concessions!" and rallying followers with declarations that witchcraft and demonic powers are trying to reverse a decision God has already made to give Trump a second term

https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/s...33324405997569

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    White House aide Paula White is demanding "No concessions!" and rallying followers with declarations that witchcraft and demonic powers are trying to reverse a decision God has already made to give Trump a second term

https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/s...33324405997569
    If she’s looking for someone with ‘666’ on their napper I would suggest she looks closer to home...................

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Not being funny but do you think sleepy joe is a switched on leader?I honestly don't really care which of them win think it's just an American comedy show.The only thing I see that might affect us thats obvious is that trump wants to make trade deals with Britian that they seem to want to make with America. While what they have been saying about sleepy joe is he was back of the queue obamas second in charge who did not want to do deals with Britian he is a big backer of Ireland in America that usually means not very friendly with Britian and he does not like Boris so think from Britians point of view would probably been best if trump won but as I said don't really care.
    It is a sad state of affairs and incredible that Trump even became President in the first place. But............. what was their other options? For such a huge/powerful country with thousands of politicians, it came down to these two. Mind boggling!

We are just as bad. The fact that Boris was the strongest in the race for Prime Minister within his own party and there were no realistic challengers for the opposition parties that the country would even take a chance on, tells it's own story.

Add Putin, and the mad North Korean guy (who looks like he's not gonna be ousted anytime soon)

In a nutshell..... "the world is fu**ed" ........... At least there is world terrorism and Covid 19 to steal some of the headlines :/

Do not think for one minute that somehow Trump was going to give us a trade deal that was somehow highly favourable to the UK. TBF neither will Biden. Deals to the ultimate benefit of the USA will always be their priority, regardless of who’s in charge. However particularly with Trump do not have been surprised if access to our healthcare system would have been on the table. It always surprised me during the EU referendum how Farage and Boris kept banging on about getting out of restrictive EU agreements, particularly on ties to immigration, in order to do deals with the States, China, India etc. Do people not realise that these countries will, in order to do deals, ask for agreements on immigration into the UK as part of their negotiating position? We’ll end up simply replacing one with the other.
    Think our people who make deals were interested in making deals with trump don't think America will be giving anyone highly favourable deals wheather it's trump where we are front of the queue and getting first choice of the deals or obama where we are back of the queue and not really getting a choice.Think both countries have to get somethiong out of deals so no one really gets the great deal.If they give up the NHS to anyone I will be shocked know trump haters have been banging on about this for along time but have seen absolutely no proof of it.Think the reason they wanted out of restrictive eu agreements is pretty obvious the clue is in the restrictive.I don't know why the states would force us to take immegrants to do deals with us china india not sure if the want to dump there people on us.Hopefully we will have a bit more control on all these immigrants from the states than we did with the one's from europe.

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    From the same bloke who said "The reason there are so many Covid 19 cases is because we are doing too many tests."

Comes the latest "I'm only losing because they are counting all the votes against me."
    Has a point on both counts to be fair.

The best one though has to be the supporters crying ‘Stop The Count’ in Penn and Georgia while in Arizona and Nevada his same supporters are shouting ‘Count The Votes’.
    Those guys are getting about a bit if it's really the same supporters

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    It is a sad state of affairs and incredible that Trump even became President in the first place. But............. what was their other options? For such a huge/powerful country with thousands of politicians, it came down to these two. Mind boggling!

We are just as bad. The fact that Boris was the strongest in the race for Prime Minister within his own party and there were no realistic challengers for the opposition parties that the country would even take a chance on, tells it's own story.

Add Putin, and the mad North Korean guy (who looks like he's not gonna be ousted anytime soon)

In a nutshell..... "the world is fu**ed" ........... At least there is world terrorism and Covid 19 to steal some of the headlines :/
    Have to agree with you mate.You would think some decent people would rise to the top to lead these countries but in politics the decent people don't make it to the top sadly just have to accept best we get.Which is not great for the yanks.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Those guys are getting about a bit if it's really the same supporters
    That’s because they are ‘Great’, the ‘Best’ and ‘Really Smart’.

Oh, and some of them have the best guns as well.

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)