+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Michael Gove

I didn't quite realise just how much of a perv Michael Gove is. Disgusting.

I am fully aware of the layout of the female toilet Cher, I wasn't trying to be clever, just observing that if a man dressed as a woman goes into a ladies toilet he is going to have to break cover to satisfy his disgusting urges. The ladies are the victims along with the trans gender individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    Not true UTM we personally know a lovely guy who is going through trans who when it’s all completed will be a lesbian
    I'm a bit confused what *** this person is. You're calling them a guy and a lesbian. Surely they can't be both.

Of course some individuals are nice. The point is that women need to be protected from male predators. Sadly for us predatory men don't wear dirty macs to identify themselves. Women have singles *** spaces to protect us in certain circumstances when we are vulnerable.

Not true UTM we personally know a lovely guy who is going through trans who when it’s all completed will be a lesbian
    Confused.com.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this appears to be about someone currently described as 'a man' who will be s exually attracted to women once the transition is complete. I admit I don't have a clue on this topic because everyone I have ever known has either been a male or female (sheltered life?), but what changing room would or should he or she use to be comfortable to all parties?

Genuine question, because I really would like to be better educated.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Like I said or asked earlier instead of making what seem like wild claims supply us with figures of violence and assaults against women in leisure centres,primarily in the pool and changing areas.
    As I also said if they are being harassed then ban them if they were bring ***uality assaulted of abused then the law of the land would apply , a nice attempt to try and twist the agenda though.
    No one is saying there isn't violence against women at least I'm not.My point was equality in the environment I stated, somehow a swimming pool has become the epicentre of where violence against women takes place, utter rubbish.
    Like I say break down those figures for the pool please.
    Yes off course the truss post was ***ist and I balanced it out and gave you Gove as explained surely you must have been happy with that.
    Like I said before I have never heard women comment about footballers having ***y arses or legs...oh hang on a second I have and god forbid down the lane.
    Truss was a joke but taking it to the extremes that you are take a step back and remind ourselves that ***ism is subjective. I'm sure you've lusted after a man before and even commented to fellow ladies about their attributes ***ist or what..!?
    But lets just stick to pool environment and why do ladies get their own time slots and men dont, I think the violence and assault figures you will supply will vindicate my concern either way.
    Swimming pools: https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...086.html%3famp

That's only reported events, so doesn't include the many which go unreported of course. And bearing in mind that violence and ***ual violence against women and girls is obtained, the figures are likely to be higher now

https://www.inyourarea.co.uk/news/ma...swimming-pool/

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/bla...*-16757728.amp

https://www.cps.gov.uk/mersey-cheshi...swimming-baths

https://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/loc...ra-4813312.amp

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...496.html%3famp

https://www.hertsad.co.uk/news/st-al...anging-5055786

That's just the first few examples in the UK. There are probably hundreds more I could share, but it gets a bit depressing reading this stuff endlessly. You could Google Derren Merenger for another interesting - and depressing - recent case in the US

Changing rooms:
    A paper on what happens to women when Channing rooms are uni***. It's a pdf so I can't link, but Google 'Gender-Inclusion Policies and ***ual Violence:
    A Longitudinal Analysis of Media Reports at Target Stores'

There you go. There's more on this too should you require it. There's a man who goes into women's lingerie changing rooms in Nottingham because those stores allow people to use whichever changing room they 'feel comfortable' in. He then posts photos of himself on Twitter in women's underwear. I won't go into any more detail of what he does, it's revolting and he clearly enjoys doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    I didn't quite realise just how much of a perv Michael Gove is. Disgusting.
    Hopefully he's never been in the same changing room as me. It's weird that someone as utterly obnoxious as Michael Gove would be the subject of a topic that would generate well over 100 replies and well over 5,000 views on a Notts County messageboard!

Some would say "only on NCM", I would say it's a good example as to why this board is so vibrant.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Agree with all of that BFP. Women don't think all men are potential offenders, of course we don't. But women and girls must be safeguarded, and that's why we have single *** (not gender) spaces.
    Fair enough, I think we’ve come to some sort of agreement.

We agree on something BFP it was a big regret that whilst living in London I was unable to go on the million person march to demonstrate against the proposed illegal war.
    You mean you disagreed with a war initiated by a democratically elected government and supported by a democratically elected parliament?

What about will of the people and all that?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Fair enough, I think we’ve come to some sort of agreement.
    Yep, love a good respectful debate, as I suspect you do!

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Yep, love a good respectful debate, as I suspect you do!
    I do Cher, very much. Especially stuff like this where I don’t come to it which much of an opinion or a great deal of knowledge.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast