+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: v SSB's (h)

We are missing Levitt.

Ps Butcher is not very good

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    3 points, class goal from Harkes, level on points with Hearts, Sheep raging, Glass raging, Funsters raging, Cobra loses the plot, Sevco humiliated, all in all a decent weekends work 😄

🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑
    good summary stokey

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    good summary stokey
    Not to mention 14 points ahead of the team with Scotland's fattest slowest hasbeen midfielder. They do love a fattie over there.

Apologies to any fat people who may have been offended by the offensive comment about the fat hun that plays for them 🐧

I'm a bit of a fat phucker these days but take no offence. 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I'm a bit of a fat phucker these days but take no offence. 🙂
    Cheers Terry. I feel when it comes to Funster midfielders a bit of non PC insult stuff is ok.

Season ticket cancelled and banned from Tannadice.

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...dundeeunitedfc

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    you cannot be serious, the pehs at half time have been nuked and are like lava ffs they're that hot they're inedible
    Nuked🤣 They are pretty tasty though.

Quote Originally Posted by duke_the_arab View Post
    Nuked�� They are pretty tasty though.
    I went for the bridie option v ST Johnstone but had to return it as my ageing teeth were not strong enough to bite through it and a costly dental visit was inevitable.In exchange i selected the famous Scottish pie but after one bite it was placed under my seat as it was awful and tasted nothing like any Nicols pie i had ever eaten.

Having learnt my lesson v the Saints i avoided the cuisine on offer v The Sheep and opted for a cup of Bovril which took two members of staff at least 5 minutes to prepare and was the weakest i had ever tasted at Tannadice which takes some doing.The new regime should look to the past because in the 80's the pies tasted like Nicols pies and were served from their branded bread trays and the bovril was spooned into your cup from a glass jar that had a Bovril label on the front.

If the new regime want progress in the kiosks i suggest they wait till the Ogrens are over and serve up the whole menu to the Chairman and the Sporting Directors table and see what they think of it,my take on it would be more personnel changes at the club.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The new regime should look to the past because in the 80's the pies tasted like Nicols pies and were served from their branded bread trays and the bovril was spooned into your cup from a glass jar that had a Bovril label on the front.

If the new regime want progress in the kiosks i suggest they wait till the Ogrens are over and serve up the whole menu to the Chairman and the Sporting Directors table and see what they think of it,my take on it would be more personnel changes at the club.
    I agree with you there , certainly not a patch on the pies and bridies we got served in the 80's and early 90's. I actually thought the pies have been decent this season but maybe I've been lucky.
    An upgrade this weekend up at Dingwall though, the grub is always good up there.

agreed its no been great and the service in the kiosks is slow as f uck

all young chunts tae they should be rapid at getting stuff

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)