+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Summer Rumour & Transfer Thread

Whatever the fee apparently it's been agreed

Larkeche gone to QPR on a free so he wont be returning.

Andersen now gone. On Official Website. Undisclosed

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Andersen now gone. On Official Website. Undisclosed
    Good move for Mads.
    Put his time in at Barnsley and rewarded by becoming a Premier footballer.

Seems a great bubbly sort of fella.
    He plays as though he was doing it for fun - consequently he always seemed to have a mistake in him.
    Good luck to Mads 👍

Nice personal words from the the lad well done and all the best in your career.

Upon leaving the club, Andersen expressed his appreciation for his time at Oakwell:

“My time at BFC has come to an end, and I would therefore like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the support and love I have received during my 4 years at Oakwell. It has been years of ups and downs and I have developed a lot as a footballer and as a human being, including being a proud captain for the team the last year.

“I know my choice of movement will disappoint fans, but a life as a footballer is short, and therefore most players have ambitions of playing at the highest level possible. That ambition includes me and already when I was playing in Denmark at AC Horsens, I had a note on my fridge stating the ambition of reaching the Premier League someday.

“I want to thank the coaches, staff and my incredible teammates for this season and for four lovely years at BFC, which I will look back at with joy. I also want to say thank you to Khaled who has supported me in this step upwards. I think BFC is a perfect club for young footballers to get a chance of playing football at a professional level and therefore I am happy that I took this step in 2019.

All the best,

Mads

COYR”

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    Nice personal words from the the lad well done and all the best in your career.

Upon leaving the club, Andersen expressed his appreciation for his time at Oakwell:

“My time at BFC has come to an end, and I would therefore like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the support and love I have received during my 4 years at Oakwell. It has been years of ups and downs and I have developed a lot as a footballer and as a human being, including being a proud captain for the team the last year.

“I know my choice of movement will disappoint fans, but a life as a footballer is short, and therefore most players have ambitions of playing at the highest level possible. That ambition includes me and already when I was playing in Denmark at AC Horsens, I had a note on my fridge stating the ambition of reaching the Premier League someday.

“I want to thank the coaches, staff and my incredible teammates for this season and for four lovely years at BFC, which I will look back at with joy. I also want to say thank you to Khaled who has supported me in this step upwards. I think BFC is a perfect club for young footballers to get a chance of playing football at a professional level and therefore I am happy that I took this step in 2019.

All the best,

Mads

COYR”
    Fabulous statement.
    And that last sentence will undoubtedly be carried in Khaled’s back pocket when he’s doing the rounds talking to potential young signings.

Just TRIED to watch the Mads goodbye video on Twitter.
    It’s on the official club twitter site.
    Had to switch it off half way through - upsetting.
    FFS Wow !!!
    Last edited by Young_Nudger; 03-07-2023 at 09:04 AM.

Love the way he thanks us for the hate, and the love. Lad will need sone help in the Prem. He is going to make mistakes just as he did when he first came into the Championship. I hope someone puts a good arm around him
    Good luck, and thanks Mads. You deserve a crack at the Prem.
    All the best

Haven't seen anyone that upset at leaving in all my time as a fan! Shows how much he loves this club, clearly heart broken at going to Barnsley's A team!
    It may be for the Premier League and more money, but that video shows he cares.

Thanks for your time at Barnsley FC Mads.

Best wishes to you in your Premiership year and onwards.

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast