+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: PSG Away - Match Thread

Is that not still a had ball

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    I need a lie down here. What do we need now. A win against Milan and a favour?
    We need to beat Milan to guarentee 3rd and Europa League.

If we beat Milan and Dortmund beat PSG then I think we could still qualify 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    I think on general play, PSG deserved a point. You've got to give this Newcastle side a lot of credit and you really feel for them that they couldn't get over the line tonight.
    ---------------------

**** off.

We could get it over the line.

We were ****ing robbed in the last minute.
    Waddle is a mackem ciunt.

He can't even fucking SAY penalty, man.

If that was a handball, how was Skriniar one in the first half not?

The handball rules are awful nowadays.

Every ****ing game lately i consider jacking it all in for different reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    We need to beat Milan to guarentee 3rd and Europa League.

If we beat Milan and Dortmund beat PSG then I think we could still qualify 2nd.
    I think we only need to draw with Milan to get europa. If we beat Milan and PSG don’t win at Dortmund, I think we qualify for CL.

Quote Originally Posted by GBruno View Post

Every ****ing game lately i consider jacking it all in for different reasons.
    Ah, but if it was easy, it wouldn't be as much fun.

You've been following us long enough to know how it works, man. Enjoy the good times cos there's always a massive kick in the knackers just round the corner.

Here is the handball rule that was agreed on by UEFA's board. . . who the PSG Chairman sits on.

Edit: I know it's not really corruption but still burns that he sits on it and it's his team that have had this luck on their side.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post

You've been following us long enough to know how it works, man. Enjoy the good times cos there's always a massive kick in the knackers just round the corner.
    Very succinctly put Zip.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post

i'll enjoy the good times if they ever come!

Just gutting, hard to take this result. not as hard to take as the Liverpool game mind. That one still hurts.

An incredible performance and result from the lads. We were done by our injuries, then 8 minutes of injury time and then by a poor var decision.
    How var can call that a clear error from the on field referee is baffling.

Looked like a big team 8 minutes and big team var decision.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)