+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 120 of 923 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220620 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 9227

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

how is romford es*** you must come from there it was voted as worst place in es*** to live

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    No es***, it's called intelligent, adult debate while the football has gone quiet...or at least it was until DCFCArmy joined in and started writing nonsense.
    I've found this whole thread interesting, and just to contrast with other social media: I use facebook for business reasons and on my newsfeed there are currently two threads going mad - one started by a clearly pro-Tory person, praising everything said at the Tory conference,which has hundreds of people agreeing with his sentiment, and another started by a Tory-hater, with even more hundreds of agrees to his anti-Tory-conference stance. NO discussion, NO dissention, just, to quote my daughter, 'a lot of people just e-bumming each other'.

I actually think Es*** is a bit jealous of the intelligent discussion roundabout.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    ....I actually think Es*** is a bit jealous of the intelligent discussion roundabout....
    I think you're being a little generous there - I suspect it's all just a bit too complicated for him.....

The police wouldn't need guns either if the public had there's took away?

The Armies should be discontinued, we can all get on without violence, if I have a dispute with someone I don't threaten to carpet bomb their house, and if I did I'd be arrested and sectioned under the mental health act, yet leaders can waltz around giving death threats out...

Aren't the "state" supposed to be upholding the peoples "laws" and "rights", not dishing out their own little laws and acts, law of the land??? yet we've seemed to have bowed to the state.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    The police wouldn't need guns either if the public had there's took away?

The Armies should be discontinued, we can all get on without violence, if I have a dispute with someone I don't threaten to carpet bomb their house, and if I did I'd be arrested and sectioned under the mental health act, yet leaders can waltz around giving death threats out...

Aren't the "state" supposed to be upholding the peoples "laws" and "rights", not dishing out their own little laws and acts, law of the land??? yet we've seemed to have bowed to the state.

Anyway...back in the real world. Agree with Andy, and his daughter, so much internet 'debate' does just come down to either 'pandering' (aka ebumming) or abuse and at least the majority of what has gone on here has involved relatively respectful genuine discussion.

Seems however that 'will he/won't he Farage' has some sorting to do, now that he's been reinstalled after his members and elected (sort of) representatives have started hospitalising each other. Is it something to do with being called 'Nigel'? UKIP appear to be running DCFC close in terms of the county's most difficult organisations to manage/lead.

no thats just down the road

Lol...what, in the Isle of Wight? Fair point though southern. So the most complex organisations to run in the UK competition goes something like, in no particular order, Forest, Us, UKIP, Labour Party, Merrill Academy...any others?

We could offer UKIP Mel and they give us Nigel Farage, that man has single handely kept UKIP afloat and would be ideal for us, pity he's not a football man.

Nigel Pearson would get on with Nigel Farage as well

I grew up in Romford and had to move away because of spiralling house prices, had to move just outside of the M25 just to get on the ladder,
    as for Romford being the worst place to live is probably right, but for some strange reason I miss it, my family ' the Adam's Family' still live there
    Andy Faber, not my board but can't say much about the topics you guys post but topics like this depress me and I avoid them like the plague, bit like entering a grass growing contest with John Major
    this board should merge with the old ones on the Nott's County board

Can never understand anyone who can be bothered to go to the trouble of telling everyone how they're not interested in something.
    If it interests you...post. If it doesn't, or worse still, it 'depresses' you...ignore it.
    Been a thread of sufficient interest to generate 1200 posts anyway es***.

Page 120 of 923 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220620 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)