+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 122 of 209 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 2083

Thread: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    Aye I'm going for Forrester out on loan + another if DM can line up a couple of players to get closer to the starting XI than a number are at the moment eg Wright, Gleeson etc
    I wonder if Joe Shaughnessy definitely is going to sign a pre-contract if we will do a deal with St.Johnstone that he ends up here during this window. Maybe loan out Scott Wright rather than part with hard cash?

Has Shaughnessy been playing mainly centre half for the pennies it is he still doing the full back thing a la Consi?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Has Shaughnessy been playing mainly centre half for the pennies it is he still doing the full back thing a la Consi?
    Centre half

I can't see us wanting to bring in Shaughnessy this month without a defender leaving

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    I can't see us wanting to bring in Shaughnessy this month without a defender leaving
    McInnes likes defensive players by the bucket load...he will be here if St.Johnstone are easy to negotiate with this window.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    McInnes likes defensive players by the bucket load...he will be here if St.Johnstone are easy to negotiate with this window.
    I would be okay with that given Devlin's injury record and/or the possible sale of McKenna

Can't see Saints selling him to us in this window - he's their captain I think and a mainstay in their team. I guess it depends on their ambitions and how much £50-100K makes a difference to them, but I can't really see it. Really hope he's not being brought in as cover for RB. I'd actually like to see us signing a proper RB to give Logan some competition and to be ready to replace him when his contract is eventually up - I feel Logan's become a bit stale and complacent. Against Stenhousmuir I lost count of the number of times he just played the ball upfield aimlessly.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Can't see Saints selling him to us in this window - he's their captain I think and a mainstay in their team. I guess it depends on their ambitions and how much £50-100K makes a difference to them, but I can't really see it. Really hope he's not being brought in as cover for RB. I'd actually like to see us signing a proper RB to give Logan some competition and to be ready to replace him when his contract is eventually up - I feel Logan's become a bit stale and complacent. Against Stenhousmuir I lost count of the number of times he just played the ball upfield aimlessly.
    Speaking of stale and complacent I think it’s gone slightly unnoticed that Considine hasn’t been offered a deal yet.

Will this be the year we finally get rid of him?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Speaking of stale and complacent I think it’s gone slightly unnoticed that Considine hasn’t been offered a deal yet.

Will this be the year we finally get rid of him?
    If imagine the club are relaxed as they know no-one else will offer him anything comparable with what he’ll be on.
    He himself knows we’re as good as it gets for him

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    He himself knows we’re as good as it gets for him
    The same could be said for Logan and Reynolds.

Page 122 of 209 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172 ... LastLast