+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 123 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1471

Thread: Close season transfer targets and possible departures...

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Central Midfield according all the info I can find on google
    Seems to be a defender also. Who knows?!

Can't work out if he's actually played first-team football for any of these Portuguese or Italian teams. Doesn't look like it, but again, who knows.

Baptism of fire trial against the Red Dogs on Saturday?

If he’s as good as that last Portugués we had (can’t remember his name) he’ll do.

Barnsley have been naughty.

https://twitter.com/efl_comms/status...I24Jmfa0Vu8-qg

May affect their ability to sign Debrah? No embargo at the moment though.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Barnsley have been naughty.

https://twitter.com/efl_comms/status...I24Jmfa0Vu8-qg

May affect their ability to sign Debrah? No embargo at the moment though.
    Here's hoping, that's about the standard of defender we need to be targeting.
    But for him there would probably be too much competition from L1 and above even, if Barnsley falls through.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    If he’s as good as that last Portugués we had (can’t remember his name) he’ll do.
    We need to be looking at potential central defenders, not some inexperienced midfielder, who to date has had no real experience of playing anywhere of note....

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    We need to be looking at potential central defenders, not some inexperienced midfielder, who to date has had no real experience of playing anywhere of note....

Meh, doesn't hurt to have a look at the lad, does it?

I've only been able to unearth match data for one game for Nathan Claxton. He played 45 mins at RCB for Rangers in a 4-1 friendly win over Huddersfield Town 'B' in August last year.

His stats for that one half of football were actually very good. 86% Successful actions, 90% actuarate passes, 80% duels won, 75% aerial duels won and he also scored with a header from a corner. Unfortunately I have no data for his 4 appearances with Academica's U23s in Portugal.

It will be interesting to see how this unfolds at Notts, have they seen something in him worth a closer look? Does seem an odd one though.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I've only been able to unearth match data for one game for Nathan Claxton. He played 45 mins at RCB for Rangers in a 4-1 friendly win over Huddersfield Town 'B' in August last year.

His stats for that one half of football were actually very good. 86% Successful actions, 90% actuarate passes, 80% duels won, 75% aerial duels won and he also scored with a header from a corner. Unfortunately I have no data for his 4 appearances with Academica's U23s in Portugal.

It will be interesting to see how this unfolds at Notts, have they seen something in him worth a closer look? Does seem an odd one though.
    Yeah, he might turn out to be a superstar, but with virtually zero first-team experience, it does seem a bit odd. I'd sooner we signed a proven L2 centre back, but as always, what do I know.

If they are good enough they are old enough !!
    You win nothing with kids said Alan Hansen - what did he know !!

Page 123 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast