+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 123 of 301 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Sinkov starts more fires on here than he puts out in real life, though he can put out a few madders as well! Lol
    With the demise of the Donald I have to do something for entertainment OC, but in this case I wasn't even trying, honest. I've landed a big un and I wasn't within ten miles of the river. Some people just love to bite, they can't help it, bless 'em, where would this forum be without them.

its here.....with it's ominous sounding - Emergency use Authorization... .

...and not just for the less than 1% that regularly catch a nasty bug on top of their existing aged related illnesses - seems it's meant for all to take the Needle....
    As for me, I'll abstain, perhaps they can come back to me on that...in say - 5 or so years....when it's had a little experience in mixing with human cells etc....see if they're good and happy together - though even then, if am still as fit as the majority healthy, with a strong and unweakened immune system- why bother.

but, if I was one considering it....I could be a tad concerned at whats written in this recent 10 page document for UK Healthcare Professionals, and unfortunately emitted from the 5 page document meant for us btw.

https://assets.publishing.service.go...fessionals.pdf

as for those having or had a baby.

4.6 Fertility, pregnancy and lactation
    Pregnancy

There are no or limited amount of data from the use of COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2. Animal reproductive toxicity studies have not been completed. COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 is not recommended during pregnancy. For women of childbearing age, pregnancy should be excluded before vaccination. In addition, women of childbearing age should be advised to avoid pregnancy for at least 2 months after their second dose.
    Breast-feeding
    It is unknown whether COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 is excreted in human milk. A risk to the newborns/infants cannot be excluded. COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 should not be used during breast-feeding.

and...thinking at some point of having a child.

Fertility
    It is unknown whether COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 has an impact on fertility.

an on any other medication -

4.5 Interaction with other medicinal products and other forms of interaction

No interaction studies have been performed.

what was it called again - Healthcare ?

Last edited by Norder; 07-12-2020 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

its here.....with it's ominous sounding - Emergency use Authorization... .

...and not just for the less than 1% that regularly catch a nasty bug on top of their existing aged related illnesses - seems it's meant for all to take the Needle....
    As for me, I'll abstain, perhaps they can come back to me on that...in say - 5 or so years....when it's had a little experience in mixing with human cells etc....see if they're good and happy together - though even then, if am still as fit as the majority healthy, with a strong and unweakened immune system- why bother.

but, if I was one considering it....I could be a tad concerned at whats written in this recent 10 page document for UK Healthcare Professionals, and unfortunately emitted from the 5 page document meant for us btw.

as for those having or had a baby.

4.6 Fertility, pregnancy and lactation
    Pregnancy

There are no or limited amount of data from the use of COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2. Animal reproductive toxicity studies have not been completed. COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 is not recommended during pregnancy. For women of childbearing age, pregnancy should be excluded before vaccination. In addition, women of childbearing age should be advised to avoid pregnancy for at least 2 months after their second dose.
    Breast-feeding
    It is unknown whether COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 is excreted in human milk. A risk to the newborns/infants cannot be excluded. COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 should not be used during breast-feeding.

and...thinking at some point of having a child.

Fertility
    It is unknown whether COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 has an impact on fertility.

an on any other medication -

4.5 Interaction with other medicinal products and other forms of interaction

No interaction studies have been performed.

what was it called again - Healthcare ?

Norder

Just scaremongering again
    Very few medicines will be recommended for use in pregnancy so this is not unusual.

Do you seriously expect interactions to be tested. How would you do that?
    For many medicines interactions can be predicted, but data for these comes from trials and clinical use. None have been reported and few if any predicted.

Russia is trying to undermine health protection by spreading false information and negative information.don’t fall for it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I would prefer a good dose of COVID-19 in preference to being stuck on the fourth floor of our Manchester office with a blaze raging across the bottom two floors, with no firemen on hand to put it out.
    Go to Turkey then

Name:  D60C635A-3EDF-4177-BB9C-CAA2272FA298.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  11.7 KBName:  B7875086-6631-4D2B-8D58-33E6FD4E789E.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  13.0 KB

If you saw the news you would see how they have suppressed case numbers manipulated death figures and oppressed doctors for speaking out. You should get a good die there.

After announcing their approval of the first vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 earlier this week, the UK government has now released the 'REG 174 INFORMATION FOR UK HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS' document for COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2. Similar to a standard summary of product characteristics, this document contains additional details about the trial design, patient demographics, adverse event rates, and trial outcomes.

https://www.univadis.co.uk/viewartic...ailable-734672

as previous - the UK Gov - Document.

Decide on it - Yourself.

Go to Turkey then

Name:  D60C635A-3EDF-4177-BB9C-CAA2272FA298.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  11.7 KBName:  B7875086-6631-4D2B-8D58-33E6FD4E789E.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  13.0 KB

If you saw the news you would see how they have suppressed case numbers manipulated death figures and oppressed doctors for speaking out. You should get a good die there.
    You can say all you want OC, but I ain't having this jab.

Norder

Just scaremongering again
    Very few medicines will be recommended for use in pregnancy so this is not unusual.

Do you seriously expect interactions to be tested. How would you do that?
    For many medicines interactions can be predicted, but data for these comes from trials and clinical use. None have been reported and few if any predicted.

Russia is trying to undermine health protection by spreading false information and negative information.don’t fall for it.
    Jesus Christ OC, they now want to shove Molotov Cocktails in our arms...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...CMP=GTUK_email

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

After announcing their approval of the first vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 earlier this week, the UK government has now released the 'REG 174 INFORMATION FOR UK HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS' document for COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2. Similar to a standard summary of product characteristics, this document contains additional details about the trial design, patient demographics, adverse event rates, and trial outcomes.

https://www.univadis.co.uk/viewartic...ailable-734672

as previous - the UK Gov - Document.

Decide on it - Yourself.

Norder
    Margaret Knowles 90 gets it first.

I can’t open the first link presumably because this American product is not approved in America, nor do I understand what your concerns are.

The second link looks perfectly normal to me, I see nothing that frightens or hides anything, it is quite clear on what is known from two trials and is in the standard MHRA SPC format, though it gives much more practical information about how to use it than I have ever seen in a Summary of Product Characteristics in my 45 year carer in pharmacy.

If you really want to frighten yourself read the SPCs or Patient Information leaflets based on them for aspirin, paracetamol or penicillin

You can say all you want OC, but I ain't having this jab.
    Your choice BT so by all means help Putin achieve his goal.
    It’s only a little prick, a bit like him!

Jesus Christ OC, they now want to shove Molotov Cocktails in our arms...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...CMP=GTUK_email
    . It is quite common with infections to use combined therapy eg Co Amoxiclav or Measles Mumps and Rubella vaccine.

This seems logical to me, we are still in clinical trial mode and we could get a synergistic benefit from this. It will also make second injections much easier to give as they won’t need deep freezer storage.

Viral-based vaccines such as the Oxford jab, give a much greater cellular response – prompting the T-cells to kill cells infected with the coronavirus. The mRNA vaccines, like Pfizer’s, tend to generate a bigger antibody response. So the idea is to combine them, in whichever order, to help the immune system respond more powerfully to Sars-CoV2.

So two different benefits on T cells and antibodies should give better results.

Page 123 of 301 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)