+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 126 of 560 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by houston_red1967 View Post
    Grasshopper & FC Zurich - looks nice. Hooring expensive though.

Aesthetically, The best 'looking' stadium in that list for me is Bratislava....but the best design if we follow function over form is Bristol, which is exactly what Kingsford is being cloned from. Bristol would create the louder atmosphere due to its acoustic entrapments.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeJam View Post
    And there we have it, as if we didn't already know.

"F*ck abdy else, I'm nae f*ckin gan til Westhill."
    My point was I couldn't give a **** about a driving range compared to AFC losing everything about it you stupid fud.

I'm still voting for the Ferencvaros design, but the Bristol Rovers one will do me fine if you make the stands a wee bit steeper.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I'm just keen to understand what they believe is required to get a stadium that meets their expectations
    It will meet my expectations. I expect it to be sh1te

Quote Originally Posted by stansmith View Post
    My point was I couldn't give a **** about a driving range compared to AFC losing everything about it you stupid fud.

You seem like the type of fanny that nobody likes sitting next to at games. Don't really understand what's going on and just shout abuse at whatever player happens to have the ball.

I'm certain every single person on this thread would prefer Pittodrie to be redeveloped somehow, but none of us have got the bank balance to fund it. You could try to put forward a sensible, valid point, or you can carry on making yourself look like a cuunt.

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    Aesthetically, The best 'looking' stadium in that list for me is Bratislava....but the best design if we follow function over form is Bristol, which is exactly what Kingsford is being cloned from. Bristol would create the louder atmosphere due to its acoustic entrapments.

Bristol Rover have gone back to the drawing board apparently.

I prefer MK Dons ground which is bigger , but could just open upper tier for bigger games.
    I would also prefer design which is not over entrance laden like the awful badly designed RDS
    access in from top like the south stand. MK dons lower is like this.
    Last edited by Jussi; 09-08-2017 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by houston_red1967 View Post
    Grasshopper & FC Zurich - looks nice. Hooring expensive though.
    Looked into it further and think this cost also includes the two towers to the right in that picture ("stadium plus 160 apartments"). Although the design of the apartments seems to have changed somewhat

Those were all just ones that are being planned just now - so thought ours would probably draw parallels with some of them.

Out of that lot it would be Caglirari for me - just shy of £50m for a nice 21k seat stadium and training facilities around it.
    Last edited by ILikeJam; 09-08-2017 at 01:49 PM.

Also just noticed that LA FC appear to be spending £300m on a stadium for a 7-a-side league

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeJam View Post
    You seem like the type of fanny that nobody likes sitting next to at games. Don't really understand what's going on and just shout abuse at whatever player happens to have the ball.

I'm certain every single person on this thread would prefer Pittodrie to be redeveloped somehow, but none of us have got the bank balance to fund it. You could try to put forward a sensible, valid point, or you can carry on making yourself look like a cuunt.
    What are you on about now?

You misunderstood what I said because you were desperate to pull out "I'm nae gan to westhill".

Aberdeen FC play in Aberdeen. Kingsford is not in Aberdeen and the stadium is tacky and has no character. Out of town stadiums are bad, Amsterdam has a metro, it's Amsterdam and it's the Amsterdam ArenA. King's links and pittodrie are both viable options if the club wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    With a roof!
    That'd be class. I wonder how much a roof would add to the cost? Good few million I'd guess.. be worth it though, no more postponed games.

Neymar could buy our new bit with one years wages 😮

Page 126 of 560 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast