+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 128 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 2530

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 20/21

We are actually better than our points total so far suggests, we could and should be up to 4pts better so no way we finish worse than 10th this season.

I remember last time we came up we had a stormer followed by years and years of struggle and rubbish, would gladly accept the reverse and this year being the one where we find our feet and have the odd bump.

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    We are actually better than our points total so far suggests, we could and should be up to 4pts better so no way we finish worse than 10th this season.

I remember last time we came up we had a stormer followed by years and years of struggle and rubbish, would gladly accept the reverse and this year being the one where we find our feet and have the odd bump.
    Can't agree we are better than our points total, think we are getting what we deserved so far. But I think we have the potential to improve over the season more than some other teams will. We've started creating chances and that's a real plus sign.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Can't agree we are better than our points total, think we are getting what we deserved so far. But I think we have the potential to improve over the season more than some other teams will. We've started creating chances and that's a real plus sign.
    Eh, you are joking right?
    I can think of 2 games where with smarter game management we could/should have had 3 points instead of 1
    I can't think of one where we were lucky to get the 3 though

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    Eh, you are joking right?
    I can think of 2 games where with smarter game management we could/should have had 3 points instead of 1
    I can't think of one where we were lucky to get the 3 though
    Yesterday we had chances to put the game to bed, we didn't take them, we conceded a goal. The final whistle went and we got a point. I don't sign up to the we deserved more way of thinking.

“Dundee United are closing on a stunning move for Cameroon international Jeando Fuchs.
    The Tannadice side are set to agree a deal with La Liga outfit Alaves for their promising defensive midfielder.” - @ScottBurns75 via @Record_Sport

Ffs we do not need a defensive midfielder

I agree,but

We’re screaming out for width and creativity

No matter how good this lad is it’s not the position we need

A goal difference of minus 7, I beg to disagree.

Honestly i can't get in Mellon's head tbh -i dont see this and why doesn't play Appere

apart from 2 total spankings - cant fault him.

Page 128 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)