+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 129 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1706

Thread: Have We Signed Anyone Yet?

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Fletcher not on Watford bench tonight. If we want him on loan got to pay the going rate £8,000 a week wage share I'd say is fair.
    if it helps us to stay up then.....

if the Owls also interested, just how many forwards do they have already? Seems like their recruitment has gone into overdrive

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    if it helps us to stay up then.....

if the Owls also interested, just how many forwards do they have already? Seems like their recruitment has gone into overdrive
    If we end up paying that type of money then there’s a tremendous pressure for PW and Co to play him in every game regardless of form.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    They are. Rumoured to be 12-15k isn't it? I'm sure we apparently offered Smith 10k before they gazumped with the higher figure.

I assume Brin thinks we will be paying more than 10k of the rumoured 18k that Fletcher is on? Don't know why, no chance we will pay more than 10k IMO.
    Just for you as you seem to pull my posts down about ‘embarrassing’ when I clearly think it is pathetic we can’t pay at least half a mill for a forward 4 years on.

Watford want us to to pay 12k towards Fletcher’s wage. Don’t ask me how I know I just do.

Unless Watford clear their head and re adjust, then we need to look elsewhere, 12k is a joke for a player who can’t even get in their starting line up.
    Last edited by Brin; 09-08-2022 at 02:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Just for you as you seem to pull my posts down about ‘embarrassing’ when I clearly think it is pathetic we can’t pay at least half a mill for a forward 4 years on.

Watford want us to to pay 12k towards Archers wage. Don’t ask me how I know I just do.

Unless Watford clear their head and re adjust, then we need to look elsewhere, 12k is a joke for a player who can’t even get in their starting line up.
    Who is Archer?

All I said was that I'm assuming you think we would be paying more than the 10k mentioned. You just agreed with that and for reasons you don't want to expand on, fine. I was answering Wrinkly, who was asking about wages.

Not sure that has any link to the embarrassing stuff I commented on previously but okay, if you want to use that to go back to my previous comment. We obviously disagree on what is embarrassing and pathetic. I can't be bothered going into it, unless you really want to?

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    Who is Archer?
    He's the main man as he shoots the arrows. Fletcher just makes them

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    He's the main man as he shoots the arrows. Fletcher just makes them
    I'm too simple for these high brow references.

Football League World
    @FootballLeagueW
    ·
    1h
    �� EXCLUSIVE ��

We understand Blackpool are eyeing a move for Rotherham midfielder Dan Barlaser. More here ��

Paul Davis
    @paulm_davis
    ·
    8m
    £1-million-plus bid for #rufc midfielder Dan Barlaser. Third offer from same Championship club. Rejected.
    Paul Davis
    @paulm_davis
    ·

ALSO

9m
    #rufc striker bid ... clubs still negotiating over finances. No time frame.

Neither will happen
    Last edited by rolymiller; 09-08-2022 at 09:21 AM.

Are we actually trying to give Barlaser and Ogbene new deals or we just letting their contacts run out and go for nothing and lose millions.

Might need to give my head a wobble but I’d sooner them go for nowt than sell to a team in same division for 1 million

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    Might need to give my head a wobble but I’d sooner them go for nowt than sell to a team in same division for 1 million
    Maybe other clubs think we need the money so they can make cheeky low bids?

Page 129 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast