+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashes down under

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    He's been let down badly by his senior players and the players selected for him to Captain.

On TMS,they were on about a bowler Frank Tyson,who Richie Benaud said was the fastest he had ever faced,so I have been reading up on him today,although he was a Lancastrian he does seem to be just exactly the type of bowler we need in this team
    They've all been poor Joe included,i just wanna see em avoid a whitewash.UTCB

That's the reason joes not no1 in the world blocky and steve smith is,yet another half century not turned into a big score !

Love him to bits but I know and I bet deep down he knows he can do better

Wtf is happenin Malans done same as vince how can you not know when you've nicked it

Silly Joe, there for the taking.

Totally right Bully, he needs to convert more.

Cook - MAGNIFICENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dodgy decision for Broad

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    That's the reason joes not no1 in the world blocky and steve smith is,yet another half century not turned into a big score !

Love him to bits but I know and I bet deep down he knows he can do better
    Ya can't knock our Joe Bully it's not allowed to say owt wrong abart a BLADE unless of course it's King Kev.Tek a Bow COOKY just to think some of the "experts" were sayin he shunt be in the side,a magnificent knock.UTCB

Absolutely brilliant listening to that partnership well done broady for hanging in there when more accomplished batsmen failed on a pitch which offered runs if you wanted them,cook was outstanding and did what was required (he obviously read my post yesterday pity he didn't show it to the likes of Ali) best position we've been in all series at least it should stop the whitewash and if broady and Jimmy can get the ball swinging again a hell of a chance of winning a test down there at last

...Cook was outstanding and did what was required...
    I believe he was required to do it three tests ago... Disappointing that we start to perform when the series is already lost.

No point crying over spilt milk FKB I said earlier it's too late to save the series but you've got to applaud an innings like that,at least they've put a marker down which is more than they did in the last series

No point crying over spilt milk FKB I said earlier it's too late to save the series but you've got to applaud an innings like that,at least they've put a marker down which is more than they did in the last series
    Its a great individual performance, no doubt, but its a shame its too late to make any difference overall.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Its a great individual performance, no doubt, but its a shame its too late to make any difference overall.
    Cooky's innings is the highest score ever against Australia,so that's a magnificent achievement and mek no mistake them convicts wudda wanted another whitewash,so i dunt go along wi what some have said on social media that they weren't bothered.If England had got whitewashed they'd've got slaughtered so i'm gunna give em credit when it's deserved but of course truth be told we aint saved the whitewash yet.UTCB

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast