+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    FFS.....The "we're real fans because we go to ER and are always behind the team and you're not because you don't and you arent"!!!!! Come on, keep up.
    So please show me where i said that you are not a real fan because you do not attend games or anyone else for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    So please show me where i said that you are not a real fan because you do not attend games or anyone else for that matter.
    Fella, I really cant be ar5ed to trawl up such sh1te and if you're so dishonest as to deny what you have said, I pity you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    That was after you insinuated that some of us were not real fans pete..and I didn't take that lightly but as you say you did not say me in particular but it felt like it was aimed at me as well as a few others..but if offended pete I apologise.

Look..lets not get involved in an ongoing spat..lets just agree we are all Leeds but some of us take a loss (despite playing well) to heart more than others..and it can spoil our moods (possibly an age thing)

42 years I have supported this club and all I want is to see us back where we belong..now surely that is something we all agree on?
    Top post Rev mate - goes for me too

Fella, I really cant be ar5ed to trawl up such sh1te and if you're so dishonest as to deny what you have said, I pity you.
    Most on here pity you. Coming on here means everyone has to put up with your drivel.

Which is why there are only a handful of posters. Give it a break man, give it a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacaman View Post
    Most on here pity you. Coming on here means everyone has to put up with your drivel.

Which is why there are only a handful of posters. Give it a break man, give it a break.
    Err...you know what you can do with your "break" hmmm?

Err...you know what you can do with your "break" hmmm?
    Let’s all try and be civil.

We are miraculously second as for all our clear failings - goals and lapses - those around us have similar problems or much much worse.

We are now 3 points clear with teams we should beat to play. Team looked full of energy and running and looked like the confidence of returning. White playing CB and KP in the holding role makes such a difference.

6 points from the next two games and sure things will look a little rosier.

However frustrating it is that we don’t win more easily, imagine saying that under recent managers.

Too many people taking offence far too easily too. Sure people who get to go to games are not saying those who don’t are not fans but that you get a different feel and perspective. For example, running off the ball etc.

The good thing with Kiko in the team is the Kiko/Pablo song can still be sung - MOT

We are going up and will be in the top two when the fattest of ladies finally stops singing.

We are never getting 6 points from next two games. Rev's rubbing off on me.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Let’s all try and be civil.

We are miraculously second as for all our clean failings - goals and lapses - those around us have similar problems or much much worse.

We are now 3 points clear with teams we should beat to play. Team looked full of energy and running and looked like the confidence of returning. White playing CB and KP in the holding role makes such a difference.

6 points from the next two games and sure things will look a little rosier.

However frustrating it is that we don’t win more easily, imagine saying that under recent managers.

Too many people taking offence far too easily too. Sure people who get to go to games are not saying those who don’t are not fans but that you get a different feel and perspective. For example, running off the ball etc.

The good thing with Kiko in the team is the Kiko/Pablo song can still be sung - MOT

We are going up and will be in the top two when the fattest of ladies finally stops singing.
    "Let's all try and be civil"???????

I differ in my opinion of what Leeds are, what they have been, and what they might be in future, but never in all my differences with anyone who posts here have i ever suggested those i differ with are not true Leeds supporters. Is that being "civil"?

In all the times I have differed, have I ever suggested that those I differ with SHOULDNT have their opinions, no matter how much I disagree with them or the strength of language I have used when differing? No! Is that being "civil"?

Just a couple of examples where "being civil" is precisely what I've been.

Care to look at what Pete, Pacaman, WS and a few others have "contributed" to the overall air of civility on this board?

I'm very happy we have clawed a few points gap back. I'd be delirious if we managed to get promoted. But be "civil" to some of the pond life who get their panties all tangled up because I dont worship the ground Radrizzani walks on, or have a few doubts about just how good Bielsa really is or (God forbid) suggest that the great white hope from Real Madrid was, is and will be an ongoing nightmare between the sticks, nah that's too much to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Rev's rubbing up against me.
    I will leave you to your # moment .,.,,

"Let's all try and be civil"???????

I differ in my opinion of what Leeds are, what they have been, and what they might be in future, but never in all my differences with anyone who posts here have i ever suggested those i differ with are not true Leeds supporters. Is that being "civil"?

In all the times I have differed, have I ever suggested that those I differ with SHOULDNT have their opinions, no matter how much I disagree with them or the strength of language I have used when differing? No! Is that being "civil"?

Just a couple of examples where "being civil" is precisely what I've been.

Care to look at what Pete, Pacaman, WS and a few others have "contributed" to the overall air of civility on this board?

I'm very happy we have clawed a few points gap back. I'd be delirious if we managed to get promoted. But be "civil" to some of the pond life who get their panties all tangled up because I dont worship the ground Radrizzani walks on, or have a few doubts about just how good Bielsa really is or (God forbid) suggest that the great white hope from Real Madrid was, is and will be an ongoing nightmare between the sticks, nah that's too much to ask.
    You’ll need a lie down after all that WTF 😂

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)