+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Kirchner signs on

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Exactly, but compared to who you have now Fawaz seems like a saint

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Exactly, but compared to who you have now Fawaz seems like a saint
    Not sure how you can condemn anyone never convicted of anything. Nor in no way has Marinakis fleeced the club like Fawaz did either.
    We will see what he is made of now. Either he seriously pushes the club now, or we end up doing a Blackpool.
    This guy you have lined up, has as much credibility on show now, as a Russian peace envoy.

Have you ever wondered despite apparent evidence why he's never been convicted? The death threats, the bribery, the burning down of bakeries, have you never linked the two, or the stories about him using his ships to transport illicit substances around the world

Firests owner doesnt get convicted because he has the jury killed ffs

Hes a murderous scumbag and its a travesty blokes like that are owning this countries football clubs

But at least he has money J guess..

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Firests owner doesnt get convicted because he has the jury killed ffs

Hes a murderous scumbag and its a travesty blokes like that are owning this countries football clubs

But at least he has money J guess..
    No problem with your nasty tempered outbursts D but ‘murderous’ will get you a ban if you repeat it

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Have you ever wondered despite apparent evidence why he's never been convicted? The death threats, the bribery, the burning down of bakeries, have you never linked the two, or the stories about him using his ships to transport illicit substances around the world
    I have, because he has enemies, both in business and football wise.
    PAOK owner( a gun toting maniac) has accused him of most of this. Businesses acquired by Marinakis, that were pro government have as well.
    Seeing as this started in 2014 and not one thing has stuck, means innocent until proven guilty.

Perhaps you need to look up Marinakis and his generocity as well? Schools/feeding the poor/ major donations to charity?
    In terms of football, he has pushed Olympiakos to the top of Greek football. He isn't shy about wanting it in Nottingham.

So comapring ownership between him/Mel Morris/ Kircher?
    Sorry mucker, I'll stick with what we've got thanks.

Im fear for this club if Kirchner does get his hands on it

Hes touted to be worth 3 million dollars ffs, and that will be all wealth not just cash that can be spent

Hes worth nothing trust me, hes a gloryfied media relations public face for this slynco he aint even the owner of it hes just the public face, and that company isnt even worth **** all either

Fine ill retract that

But hes a dodgy character

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Fine ill retract that

But hes a dodgy character
    All it needs, thanks

History is littered with villains who’ve masqueraded under the guise of ‘good deeds’...Savile and the Krays to name but two.
    I’m not saying he’s a villain...I don’t know...but I do know he’s been accused of a great deal more than either Mel Morris or Kirchner.
    Can’t all be coincidence can it? As GP intimated about something earlier in the week...seldom any smoke without some degree of fire...especially if it’s in a Greek bakery.
    I imagine the ‘fit and proper person’ investigation that’s been instigated since Forest won the right to leave the EFL behind might eventually reveal something.

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)