+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Boat People

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    Fortunately change is coming and the young won't put up with your racist **** when they take back control.

Have you not noticed as people get older, their views seem to change somewhat? A lot of those who voted for Brexit belonged to the 60's 'Flower Power', peace, love, hope, generation?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Have you not noticed as people get older, their views seem to change somewhat? A lot of those who voted for Brexit belonged to the 60's 'Flower Power', peace, love, hope, generation?
    I still look pretty cool in my tie-dyed cheesecloth shirt. It seems some people do change politically as they age, but I can't see the younger generation today becoming racist as they get older. In the 60s it was fairly uncommon to know a black person, but kids of today grow up with all races, become mates with them and realise they're no different to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I would have thought it was up to the government to solve it rather than me or sid.

How do you rate their performance over the last decade in controlling immigration and hitting the targets they set?
    They haven't hit any targets and have been quite useless up to now.
    Mind you Blair's immigration policy and his invasion of Iraq with Bush and not having a clue what to do afterwards
    asn't helped.
    Both governments have been poor.

I didn't know pigs were a race.

I didn't know pigs were a race.
    Would you call a Black Guy gammon? what about an Asian? Is it a term that is only used agains white guys? Who other than whites would you use it against? In the same way that chav is only ever thrown at white persons, it is a derogatory term that is used against a group based on inherent characteristics.

Quote Originally Posted by EwarWooWar View Post
    Would you call a Black Guy gammon? what about an Asian? Is it a term that is only used agains white guys? Who other than whites would you use it against? In the same way that chav is only ever thrown at white persons, it is a derogatory term that is used against a group based on inherent characteristics.
    Not liking immigrants isn’t an inherent characteristic.

Quote Originally Posted by EwarWooWar View Post
    Would you call a Black Guy gammon? what about an Asian? Is it a term that is only used agains white guys?
    Of course it's only used against white people you dumbass. There is a reason for that - it's a jokey insult referring to the flushed face colour of an angry person (often a Brexiteer) resembling a joint of gammon. I suppose an angry black person may also exhibit a slight reddening of the skin, but it would hardly resemble the colour of gammon!

If you honestly think 'gammon' is a racist slur you must be the biggest snowflake this board has ever seen!

Of course it's only used against white people you dumbass. There is a reason for that - it's a jokey insult referring to the flushed face colour of an angry person (often a Brexiteer) resembling a joint of gammon. I suppose an angry black person may also exhibit a slight reddening of the skin, but it would hardly resemble the colour of gammon!

If you honestly think 'gammon' is a racist slur you must be the biggest snowflake this board has ever seen!
    If I remember correctly the remainers were the angry mob who couldn't accept a democratic vote.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    If I remember correctly the remainers were the angry mob who couldn't accept a democratic vote.
    Sorry, we got in first. Gammons were given their nickname (or vile racial slur if you prefer) before the vote.

Sorry, we got in first. Gammons were given their nickname (or vile racial slur if you prefer) before the vote.
    You seem to be they type of person that will only accept total agreement with you points and you methods. There are points were I agree with you but I will never accept your methods.

Those that disagree with you will get nothing but insults because you cannot counter a well put arguement. That is why you call people gammon and chavs, you think you are better than them.

You are just an extremist that has nothing but hatred to everyone. You are so sure you are right you will try to win by any means necessary. Just a little thing, I voted and campaigned for remain. I have no problems with immigrants as people, my issue is we are just using that another source of cheap labour.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast