+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer thread

Nine days to go, the new signings can't be far away, who will they be, it's getting exciting now isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Nine days to go, the new signings can't be far away, who will they be, it's getting exciting now isn't it.
    Sleepwalking into the Championship mon ami and we still have the time to sell Tarkowski.

Tarko says he doesn't want to leave until summer, he wants to stay and help us fight relegation out of loyalty. A nice gesture, but I suspect an ultimately futile one, and if we receive any offers for him, he'll be sold anyway.

Tarko says he doesn't want to leave until summer, he wants to stay and help us fight relegation out of loyalty. A nice gesture, but I suspect an ultimately futile one, and if we receive any offers for him, he'll be sold anyway.
    My mate Tommy the Toon claims a TWENTY MILLION POUND OFFER will be tabled by NUFC early next week for Tarkowski.

I'll keep the engine running...

Attachment 20830

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    My mate Tommy the Toon claims a TWENTY MILLION POUND OFFER will be tabled by NUFC early next week for Tarkowski.

I'll keep the engine running...

Attachment 20830
    Money to burn up there, they'd get him for half that.

Money to burn up there, they'd get him for half that.
    If Newcastle want to fund our January transfer window I have no problem with that, especially as Tarkowski want to leave in the summer.

According to the Daily Mail we're in for a striker from Zenit St Petersburgh, about £8m.

Aye, go on then.

According to the Daily Mail we're in for a striker from Zenit St Petersburgh, about £8m.

Aye, go on then.
    I want another Porsche but that's not going to happen either.

We could take Wood back in part-ex

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)