+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue Sea Of Ibrox

re: Blue Sea Of Ibrox

Lennon was accused of spitting at a Rangers scarf whilst shouting sectarian abuse at the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by BertrandRussell
    Lennon was accused of spitting at a Rangers scarf whilst shouting sectarian abuse at the fans.
    Lennon was accused by ITB of spitting at rangers fans. Further he said there was footage of him doing so. I asked why Lennon wasn't prosecuted if there was such footage.
    ITB said he didn't know but stuck to his story that there was footage and I should should search for it on Youtube.

I searched as he suggested but there was no footage of Lennon spitting at any rangers fan.

Looks like ITB made it up. He appears to be in hiding since.

Ive no been hiding. Ive been busy...

Anyway, his intent is clear.

Would he get away with that in NewScotland 2014?

Not when Ive finished my course at Tulliallan in 4 months he wont

Quote Originally Posted by imtheboy

Army or polis, make yer mind up.

Quote Originally Posted by imtheboy

His intent????? You claimed not alone that he actually spat at rangers fans, but that he was filmed doing so. Looks like you've been caught out telling porkies and libelling the man.

Quote Originally Posted by AguyIknow

His intent????? You claimed not alone that he actually spat at rangers fans, but that he was filmed doing so. Looks like you've been caught out telling porkies and libelling the man.[/quote]

Why are you getting your knickers in a twist about this? What team do you support?

Quote Originally Posted by 1995_Oh_My_Sides_

His intent????? You claimed not alone that he actually spat at rangers fans, but that he was filmed doing so. Looks like you've been caught out telling porkies and libelling the man.[/quote]

Why are you getting your knickers in a twist about this? What team do you support?[/quote]

Difference does that make?

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBhoy

Why are you getting your knickers in a twist about this? What team do you support?[/quote]

Difference does that make?[/quote]

None. But he seems to dodge the question when asked.

Getting my knickers in a twist???
    I was lectured by ITB who said:

"I do have a link but I cant post it at the moment. However I'm sure if you go onto YouTube and put something like "Neil Lennon Spit Rangers" you'll find it.

In fact,I suggest you do it and admit to seeing it as it will save you from the bleaching you are going to receive when I eventually do manage to put it on here for all to see.

As to why he wasnt prosecuted; I dont know.I'm not the PF. However I would imagine it would be something to do with expensive pro-cellick briefs and Lennon's sanctified perpetual vicTIM status."

Now, away and find that link "

ITB claimed that Lennon spat on rangers fans - I don't think he did and the youtube clip referenced certainly didn't show it

ITB claimed that Lennon spitting at rangers fans was recorded - despite Lennon never having been prosecuted for it. I doubt it ever happened to be honest.

And then, in a complete overstretch, ITB even went so far as to claim he had the

And dodged again.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)