+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Women protest at Muslims praying at Speakers Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I think we know where you reside politically, but seeing as you joined a Notts County Messageboard what are your thoughts on Jon Stead?
    Would you have asked him that question if his views were politically aligned with yours?

Quote Originally Posted by AltyPie View Post
    Would you have asked him that question if his views were politically aligned with yours?
    Possibly not, but would you have posted that comment if his views weren't politically aligned with yours?

Possibly not, but would you have posted that comment if his views weren't politically aligned with yours?
    No because my comment was a response to yours. You’ve mentioned on here quite a few times that you want a “compassionate” and “tolerant” society, but your response seemed to indicate a lack of tolerance for alternative views to yours.
    Fair enough for the “possibly not” response.
    Anyway, isn’t this a message board anyone can post on? No-one should be excluded right?

No because my comment was a response to yours. You’ve mentioned on here quite a few times that you want a “compassionate” and “tolerant” society, but your response seemed to indicate a lack of tolerance for alternative views to yours.
    So I disagree with someone who has different opinions to me? Wow, who would have thought it!

Anyway, isn’t this a message board anyone can post on? No-one should be excluded right?
    Right. But you have to bear in mind that despite the weird and wonderful world of NCM and the many and varied topics it is still primarily a Notts County Messageboard (I've repeatedly put the club name in bold to try and get my point across). If in the coming months Turk285 gives his opinion on the Stead contract extension and offers an opinion on Notts County in general I will be left looking rather silly and you will have every right to recall this thread and ridicule me. Let's wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Dick.
    Smiffy, the deterioration in the quality of your posts is a joy to behold. Did Elite tell you his actual name was Richard?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Smiffy, the deterioration in the quality of your posts is a joy to behold. Did Elite tell you his actual name was Richard?
    My preferred insult is 'Snobhead' as long as it has a capital 'S' and I am called Snobhead 1. Other insults are acceptable but I must say that 'Dick' isn't one of the better ones. I think you have a point sid, Smiffy's posts used to be ones I respected even though his opinion differed to mine, but his unexplained one worders like this one offer as much to the topic as an average Soccerman post.

I think we know where you reside politically, but seeing as you joined a Notts County Messageboard what are your thoughts on Jon Stead?
    Let me see if I have this straight, Snobbers......some random Newbie comes on here, posts his reply from the Police~Parks Commission on a matter that has inflamed the public...ie Muslims praying at Speakers Corner....he took the effort to write to them, and got a response, which he has posted.......yet you, for some bizarre reason feel the need to ridicule him and ask for his "affiliation to Notts"?

So in your eyes, nobody is allowed to comment on here, until they have exactly how many posts?.....what exactly should their posts consist of?.....30% on Notts, 30% on Politics (your good buddy Sidders has not attended one game at ML this season as far as I know, yet continually posts political garbage without a whimper from you)...and 40% on losing horse~racing bets?

New boy Turk, post some losing horse~racing bets is my advice......then you can cuddle up to Snobbers~Elitus as the uncrowned dominatrix of MAD.

ps.....make sure you do not upset him.....he will stalk you for the rest of your life

Quote Originally Posted by Turk285 View Post
    I completely agree....

Sign This petition...https://chn.ge/2HicBfB
    Done......I am sick of these people trying to dominate our cultureName:  QFliNGmuqEtDAaH-800x450-noPad.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  61.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    make sure you do not upset him.....he will stalk you for the rest of your life
    Heehee! This is from the sad act who has relentlessly stalked me on the betting threads.

I think it's clear to everyone who looks the arsehole on those, and from a choice of two it certainly ain't me!

Dick.

Very well reasoned and thought out reply Smiffy, how long did it take you to come up with that?
    I wouldn't use that word about you. When it comes to this board, I've considered you a fine upstanding member for a long time.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast