+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: World Cup Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Yeah Burnsy,that's him,like Acido said I think that he's made a couple of appearances back on here recently
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ul-cZyuYq4

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Remember when i was a mod on here?
    I know who is who..
    I aint no grass but take heed of Rab's wise words........ Take heed of what you say my friends.
    What was the name of that Stevenage fan?

I know that he is a bad subject to bring up on here Rab that's why I never mention him myself,it's a very touchy subject and I can understand your anger BUT I'm a church going Christian who said and did some things to him that I'm ashamed about and that's why I will continue to try to make amends with him,I've never said anything derogatory about you or anyone else on there and that's the last that should be said on the matter

Shut the F...uck about me .

I hate gob ****es.

I've said what I've said,that's the end of the matter as far as I'm concerned

I've said what I've said,that's the end of the matter as far as I'm concerned
    Time to bolt like the Sambo fella fae Paisley.

Brutal outcome.

Hey Tricky the Wet Spam kid, as we're talking about the World Cup & about England Fc here...
    Im surprised you want to have a go at us as much you do. Come on kid, this is a thread about England Fc after all.

Ohh and lets remember, we cant criticise Wet Spam Fc in the same way can we, whatever that stuff means.

Because he posted on here and I couldn't remember his name
    I am a Christian also chalky but just because i said i have Irish Catholic heritage on my late fathers side of my family i get abused on here yet i was born in the capital of England..
    I honestly don't take religion too seriously.
    My Mrs is catholic but we don't go to confession .

I'm sorry Rab but there's nothing that you nor Tricky can say will stop me doing what I feel to be right thing,it wasn't me that mentioned him again,I don't like the trouble that it has caused again on here so I shall stick to other forums from now on as it will only keep cropping its ugly head up

I'm sorry Rab but there's nothing that you nor Tricky can say will stop me doing what I feel to be right thing,it wasn't me that mentioned him again,I don't like the trouble that it has caused again on here so I shall stick to other forums from now on as it will only keep cropping its ugly head up
    It's got f, uck all to do with you. Get out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey Tricky the Wet Spam kid, as we're talking about the World Cup & about England Fc here...
    Im surprised you want to have a go at us as much you do. Come on kid, this is a thread about England Fc after all.

Ohh and lets remember, we cant criticise Wet Spam Fc in the same way can we, whatever that stuff means.
    Oh dear Acido.
    Remember the Emails you sent to me when i was Mod asking me to Ban Burnsey then liking his backside on here? You are outed you hypocrite ! You asked for that !. Sorry truth hurts.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast