+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Forrester

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    As The club paid for Forrester before Ferguson, I’ll accept that Forrester was from the main player budget and Ferguson funds came from DNA contributions
    I know personally I would be looking for the club to be internally reviewing why a player was bought with cash who clearly wasn't up to the job (regardless of his later personal issues).

Personally I never want to see any Aberdeen current player or new signing fail.
    However have to admit that for whatever reason or reasons Forrester was a failure from day one. Think his personal family stuff at the end of the day was being used to paper over the cracks, Nothing against the lad, and wish him well.
    How much overall has this failure cost the club, how much did we have to pay him off with just now?

SF

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    How do you factor that?
    Was the original budget reduced? No
    Not this old chestnut again...it was less than the previous season. Don’t be easily fooled by what Milne says. Remember the DNA cash was to get used on top of our so called increased budget.

Quote Originally Posted by WatsonNimrod View Post
    I know personally I would be looking for the club to be internally reviewing why a player was bought with cash who clearly wasn't up to the job (regardless of his later personal issues).
    But that winna happen. We have terminated 4 players in McInnes time. To my knowledge anyway. Wylde, Zola, Tansey and now Forrester. Thats riddiculous

Wylde-Attitude problems that were known about prior

Zola-because he was sh@t

Tansey-because he was sh@t

Forrester- because he was sh@t

Feel free to add more if there are
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 23-01-2019 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    But that winna happen. We have terminated 4 players in McInnes time. To my knowledge anyway. Wylde, Zola, Tansey and now Forrester. Thats riddiculous

Wylde-Attitude problems that were known about prior

Zola-because he was sh@t

Tansey-because he was sh@t

Forrester- because he was sh@t

Feel free to add more if there are

Wonder how that compares with other similar size clubs , especially Hibs and Hearts

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Wonder how that compares with other similar size clubs , especially Hibs and Hearts
    Now there is a thought. They have had barrowloads of sh#te since getting back into the SPL.

You might also find the self appointed moderation police will be along to say we should not be comparing ourselves to these clubs.

That said, not sure about Hibs (Stokes being an obvious one), but Hearts would be an awfully long list.

Again, who gives a **** about other clubs. I dont support them

Sure some Statto will say. But thats at least 4 we have recently. All for basically being sh@te.We were wanting to pay money for Tansey too. Thank f@ck that never materialised

Someone is not doing their job at the club

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Again, who gives a **** about other clubs. I dont support them

Sure some Statto will say.
    If your looking at statistics and some analysis on said statistics, surely you need a comparable base

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Not this old chestnut again...it was less than the previous season. Don’t be easily fooled by what Milne says. Remember the DNA cash was to get used on top of our so called increased budget.
    This old chestnut again, because were still waiting for you to show the facts that you failed to do so the last time.
    If you can categorically state that ".it was less than the previous season", then it should be no bother for you to link and show the facts.

I won't be holing my breath

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast