+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: January clear out? Who goes?

Neil Ardley knows best. In fact in my humble Viren; the best manager we've had for years. He'll do the right thing.
    Merry Christmas to you all.

Broken. Space. Bar

The thread asks,Jan. clear out ? Who goes? . Not spelling, punctuation or indeed based on the current squad.

The players that are clearly not good enough need to go to make room for a better quality player.

Hewitt falls into this category, the failings or success of the defence rely , not always on the protection offered by the midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I'd check your space bar if I was you, it seems to be broken.
    I would also have your knowledge, ref assessment of footballers verified too, you seem to fall into the Bell End category shall we say as it is the Season of Good Will.
    Last edited by Bridg4d_Pie_; 22-12-2018 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    I would also have your knowledge, ref assessment of footballers verified too, you seem to fall into the Bell End category shall we say as it is the Season of Good Will.
    What assessment would that be? The only one I've made is that I wouldn't get rid of Hewitt based on the current squad options. If we can get someone better next month then get rid by all means.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    Neil Ardley knows best. In fact in my humble Viren; the best manager we've had for years. He'll do the right thing.
    Merry Christmas to you all.
    I really like him .... but I think 'the best manager we've had for years' after 1 win in the first 3 games is a bit premature!

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    I really like him .... but I think 'the best manager we've had for years' after 1 win in the first 3 games is a bit premature!
    I agree with your comment. However, I think it shows how desperate us long suffering supporters of Notts are.

Apologies if you misunderstood Elite I was i fact referring to Traction's post not yours l was indeed on the contrary agreeing with you.
    Happy Xmas.

Apologies if you misunderstood Elite I was i fact referring to Traction's post not yours l was indeed on the contrary agreeing with you.
    Happy Xmas.
    No problem, I get it now. I thought as you quoted my post you were talking to me. Happy Xmas to you also.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    No problem, I get it now. I thought as you quoted my post you were talking to me. Happy Xmas to you also.
    We've certainly got it this afternoon Elite.

Sorry to drop to your level but you have obviously spent too much time pulling your own.Go and bore someone else.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast