+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Hearts Build Up and Match Thread

Did big Sam get player of the match? If he did is that not three in a row?

Some of his link up play, flick ons, passes were top notch yesterday.

Keep it up big man.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Did big Sam get player of the match? If he did is that not three in a row?

Some of his link up play, flick ons, passes were top notch yesterday.

Keep it up big man.
    Yes he did and it was well deserved. Now if he can make it 4 in a row then hopefully we have all had a great Boxing Day

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Yes he did and it was well deserved. Now if he can make it 4 in a row then hopefully we have all had a great Boxing Day
    6 goals in 4 games in a row is a great reflection of how the team are set up recently

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I notice Gleeson was booked in the same minute as Naismith. Was that for handbags with him. If so he should have f@cking leathered him. I would have paid the fine
    And ended up suspended for the Celtic game? Hardly clever.

From where I saw it, Naismith fouled one of ours, probably Gleeson, and then kicked him whilst he was on the deck. Our player then had a nose-to-nose bit of counter-agro with the little fuuucking rat.

Joe Lewis and both linesmen got involved keeping other players out of it.

Everyone sitting around me assumed that one of the linesmen had seen what went on and was going to grass Naismith up.

A yellow each looked like a cowardly outcome.

That the rodent was subbed very soon after suggested that Mrs Merton thought that Naisty was pushing his luck.

Beaton was atrocious. He warned their 9 about persistent fouling, on the basis of ‘one mair and you’re in the book’, then ignored further fouls from the gangly tw@t.

Everybody in red did well yesterday.

maybe not noticed live, but on the tele McLean went through late on Shinnie who got up and gave him a bit back. Mckenna came in about and I'm sure he gave mclean a nip on the back when giving a wee shove. Mclean was hammin it up to the ref and big Joe came over and gave his back a wee kiss better.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    maybe not noticed live, but on the tele McLean went through late on Shinnie who got up and gave him a bit back. Mckenna came in about and I'm sure he gave mclean a nip on the back when giving a wee shove. Mclean was hammin it up to the ref and big Joe came over and gave his back a wee kiss better.
    Thankfully Beaton got the McKenna penalty incident right. I honestly cannot recall a game where the referee got so many decisions wrong. Again thankfully a lot of these were minor incidents but some were so blatantly obvious and he still managed to get them wrong. Utter incompetence from a ref who clearly had no idea what he was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Thankfully Beaton got the McKenna penalty incident right. I honestly cannot recall a game where the referee got so many decisions wrong. Again thankfully a lot of these were minor incidents but some were so blatantly obvious and he still managed to get them wrong. Utter incompetence from a ref who clearly had no idea what he was doing.
    Averil was moaning on the beeb about how Beaton got the 'big decisions' wrong. He certainly denied them a penalty for McGinn's push but if 'Beaton' had got the 'small' decisions right Farts would have finished with about 8 men. Cosgrove was fouled pretty much every time the ball was played to him and if Ferguson wasn't the type to give it right back i suspect their central mid-field would have walked too. I concur in the first half particualrly Beaton got pretty much every call wrong.

Saw the highlights on Sportscene. There were 2 Hertz penalty claims. The first one, Lowe on Naismith - tenuous at best. Naismith goes down like he's been shot. Add in that the initial free kick shouldn't have been given then, no, forget that one.

The second one where it appears McGinn is leaning on the boy Haring. That's in the "seen them given occasionally" category.

Our penalty was pretty clear. McKenna was spun round by two of them.

Given that for the rest of the game, Beaton was letting them away with all sorts and pulling us up for 50-50's, they can poke all that nonsense about Hertz getting a raw deal. These things even themselves out over a season, allegedly, so if some people think we got away with some then ... whatever .... we're still in credit for evening-out decisions to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    Saw the highlights on Sportscene. There were 2 Hertz penalty claims. The first one, Lowe on Naismith - tenuous at best. Naismith goes down like he's been shot. Add in that the initial free kick shouldn't have been given then, no, forget that one.

The second one where it appears McGinn is leaning on the boy Haring. That's in the "seen them given occasionally" category.

Our penalty was pretty clear. McKenna was spun round by two of them.

Given that for the rest of the game, Beaton was letting them away with all sorts and pulling us up for 50-50's, they can poke all that nonsense about Hertz getting a raw deal. These things even themselves out over a season, allegedly, so if some people think we got away with some then ... whatever .... we're still in credit for evening-out decisions to come.
    Absolutely, Hearts were getting away with two handed pushes all over the park.
    I'd also add that this is karma / balance. Remember Rooney getting hauled to the ground in the opening minutes at Tynecastle last year.
    Berra should have been sent off for a clear goal scoring opportunity and a pen awarded.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Absolutely, Hearts were getting away with two handed pushes all over the park.
    I'd also add that this is karma / balance. Remember Rooney getting hauled to the ground in the opening minutes at Tynecastle last year.
    Berra should have been sent off for a clear goal scoring opportunity and a pen awarded.
    Berra was blowing out his backside not long into the match on Saturday. He looked very unfit and slow. Cosgrove ruined Hearts plan of playing the match when he scored in the 2nd minute. Naismith is and always will be a diving conning chunt.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast