+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: O/T:- Prince Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Call them what you want mate, I'm not sugar coating what they are, just I choose not to let it affect my viewpoint that there are bad people in every group. The right don't half like being outraged do they, I thought you were all hard nuts and bastions of Great Britain. Yet on this thread you can't criticise Prince Andrew or your some how defending Muslim grooming gangs, ok then that makes sense then you're posting you have to call them Asian grooming gangs. Call them what you like mate it doesn't bother me.
    Nor should it be sugar-coated, pure and simple everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    I didn’t know you had a political stance Elite, what is it?
    A little bit left of centre. As such, I believe political correctness is a good thing when it's used in it's sensible form. I don't like snowflakes however, who are always looking to be offended by something.

I'm sure you know snowflakes, they're the sort who would claim to be victims of bullying gangs on NCM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    A little bit left of centre. As such, I believe political correctness is a good thing when it's used in it's sensible form. I don't like snowflakes however, who are always looking to be offended by something.

I'm sure you know snowflakes, they're the sort who would claim to be victims of bullying gangs on NCM.
    So we are almost the same 🤦*♂️ Except I am slightly right of centre.

I didn’t know bullying existed on NCM.

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    *BREAKING NEWS*

Many reporters in England have been re-tasked with investigating Labour councils (including Nottingham) who are adding students to the Electoral Roll without their consent. Many are below voting age.
    They can't be reporting for very reputable outlets then, because what you've described is literally what councils are supposed to do (under legislation brought in by Cameron's govt); they don't need anyone's consent and you are required to be on the roll when you're 16.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    They can't be reporting for very reputable outlets then, because what you've described is literally what councils are supposed to do (under legislation brought in by Cameron's govt); they don't need anyone's consent and you are required to be on the roll when you're 16.
    Bulls hit, council are just agents trustees to the beneficiaries but they like to try use strong arm tactics on the people it's supposed to be serving.
    Councils are corrupt to the core and only serve themselves, and they do need our consent but again they think they don't, one day the self serving scum will be in for a might fall and prison sentences.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    So we are almost the same 🤦*♂️ Except I am slightly right of centre.

I didn’t know bullying existed on NCM.
    I wouldn't say bullying existed. However, if you are looking for the home of self righteous retirees with an arrogant streak who may support Notts then you definitely hit the Jackpot!

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I wouldn't say bullying existed. However, if you are looking for the home of self righteous retirees with an arrogant streak who may support Notts then you definitely hit the Jackpot!
    Yes, a lot desperately seeking validation in all sorts of ways. I tend to post what I think but don't waste time replying.

Quote Originally Posted by premierleaguescores View Post
    Bulls hit, council are just agents trustees to the beneficiaries but they like to try use strong arm tactics on the people it's supposed to be serving.
    Councils are corrupt to the core and only serve themselves, and they do need our consent but again they think they don't, one day the self serving scum will be in for a might fall and prison sentences.
    But aren't the powers that would bring them to justice also corrupt? Tut-tut again. What a STATE we're in.

Quote Originally Posted by premierleaguescores View Post
    Ayup, resident conspiracy theorist. Councils don't need your consent to register if you've previously been on the register (at your parent's house, mainly, in the case of students); they can (legally) use other records (DWP, Council Tax, Student records) to automatically match you to your previous registration and are actively encouraged to do so by HM Government.

Lots of councils have mistakenly added people who weren't previously registered and have, allegedly, given a poll card to some under 18. The Sun/Mail/Express have only named the Labour councils and have decided to call it 'illegal' instead of a software error (this is obviously open to your own interpretation). The majority of students who have been registered have been done so correctly. Why would you have an issue with this? Nobody's going to march them to the polling station at gunpoint

Also, the ruling political party in local councils dictate policy and strategy and have little or no input into operational matters. There will obviously be rogue leaders whom stray from this, but if you think it's widespread and is only one particular party, then you're definitely tinfoil hat brigade or just have an agenda.
    Edit, for clarification; there are corrupt individual councillors in every council, ones who make money from planning decisions etc, but the idea that a ruling party can dictate how electoral registration is carried out is laughable.
    Last edited by Bushwacka; 23-11-2019 at 11:13 AM.

The idiot Tory candidate in Lincoln still thinks he was robbed in the last election by dodgy student votes. The police have made it clear he’s talking out of his arse. He of course being a member of a party that couldn’t give 2 f00ks about proven illegality in the referendum and also refuse to release the investigation into Russian interference.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213