+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Wigan Athletic ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro View Post
    Normal service is resumed.

As I said in the summer, Leeds not going for Chris Hughton was madness. Two Championship titles on his CV, the man knows what it takes.
    Why don't you just f*ck off?

Just a typical weekend of being a Leeds supporter, up, then rock bottom, my workmates think it's hilarious, every Monday I get crap, all I ask is for one season to actually finish in the top 2, don't feel it's much to ask for, especially as I've seen some of the drivel that's been promoted the last 15 seasons.

I'm not even going to bother with any analysis of Bamford other than to say he managed to miss in a whole range of ways today (close in, one on one, headers, left foot and right foot). In any other profession if you were that inept you would be sacked. Yes, well Doctor Jones does lose quite a few of his patients every shift but he always manages to cure the odd cough every couple of weeks so we keep employing him.

If you gave a blind badger the ball and asked him to cross it 20 times it would probably reach one of our players at least 5 or 6 times. Why then is it that Costa (who, as far as I can tell, isn't visually challenged and he certainly isn't a badger) cannot pick out one of his team mates even ONCE?

Quote Originally Posted by YEBOAH01 View Post
    Maybe Augustin was slamming in every shot at goal in training and wasn't up to speed on how to waste chances 🤔
    Thank you. we needed that laugh.

Time for Meslier to be given his chance..Casilla will be banned soon anyway so get him in now..looks to me like Casilla is trying his best to feck our season up again!

How Harrison missed his glaring chance is beyond me, and why oh why casilla couldn't punch the corner away is horrific, he is without doubt the worst keeper in the league, how he played for Madrid is beyond astounding, another weekend of absolute misery in my house, absolutely fuming.

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    I'm not even going to bother with any analysis of Bamford other than to say he managed to miss in a whole range of ways today (close in, one on one, headers, left foot and right foot). In any other profession if you were that inept you would be sacked. Yes, well Doctor Jones does lose quite a few of his patients every shift but he always manages to cure the odd cough every couple of weeks so we keep employing him.

If you gave a blind badger the ball and asked him to cross it 20 times it would probably reach one of our players at least 5 or 6 times. Why then is it that Costa (who, as far as I can tell, isn't visually challenged and he certainly isn't a badger) cannot pick out one of his team mates even ONCE?
    Does it matter? Our "striker" will just flub it. I do think our mids are trying to be too perfect since they know anything not perfect won't get put in. Still think the game winner at millwall our striker tripped over his own feet and the ball bounced off his head. Only a perfect feed scores that.

Just read bielsas match report, you could write the same one every week, missed chances, missed chances, missed chances,......surely bamfluff has some sort of conscience, for Christ sake, it can't continue like this, augustin must at the very least be on the bench next week

Same sh1t every time we lose..same old problem..NO STRIKER.

Cant be bothered with what I might usually post. We know what the problem is, but nothing has been done for too long.

None are so blind as those who will not see.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)