+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Streaming games for ST holders

Quote Originally Posted by Henrys Hall View Post
    Me neither but has been mentioned in earlier posts that might be nearer Saturday before option becomes available. Registering was no probs though was just the monthly or yearly subscription part that through me a bit. I have lead that connects to tv from iphone that allows me to watch phone contents and the 30 second videos were good value viewing as long as no one phones me during the gemme!! Cheers.
    I just wondered where Bud saw the info. I'm sure he is correct but not seeing anything about needing or not needing to be a DUTV member. If you can just buy a single pay per view ticket without signing up to anything then that info should probably really be out there now. I think there might be quite a few signing up to the monthly DUTV subscription and plenty Zone members upgrading in the last few days thinking about the St Johnstone match. If you can just buy a single ticket maybe some wouldn't have bothered joining.

Glad you got you tickets at last GB and for the email info. Some folk have said they have already got their emails, I'm still waiting, but as you say they should be in the post sometime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    I just wondered where Bud saw the info. I'm sure he is correct but not seeing anything about needing or not needing to be a DUTV member. If you can just buy a single pay per view ticket without signing up to anything then that info should probably really be out there now. I think there might be quite a few signing up to the monthly DUTV subscription and plenty Zone members upgrading in the last few days thinking about the St Johnstone match. If you can just buy a single ticket maybe some wouldn't have bothered joining.

Glad you got you tickets at last GB and for the email info. Some folk have said they have already got their emails, I'm still waiting, but as you say they should be in the post sometime soon.
    Detail is in here mate:

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...JOHNSTONE.html

A: Your details are registered when you buy your first PPV ticket and subsequent purchases can be made from the registered account.

A: Once you have purchased your PPV ticket, you will receive an email confirming your purchase with a unique username and password.

So an account will be created but you wont be charged for this account. It's just like registering for BBC iPlayer as an example?

I think folk are confusing two different things here. As I understand it DUTV is not showing the home games live, that is being done outside of this. They are two separate things. Of course may be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I think folk are confusing two different things here. As I understand it DUTV is not showing the home games live, that is being done outside of this. They are two separate things. Of course may be wrong.
    DUTV will be the place to watch the games mate.

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    DUTV will be the place to watch the games mate.
    OK, no wonder folk are getting confused then. I guess all will become clear when the email gets sent out.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    OK, no wonder folk are getting confused then. I guess all will become clear when the email gets sent out.
    i dont know mate, I've found the two articles they've posted re DUTV and PPV very clear.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I finally made it into the shop today to collect our season tickets.I was told that E Mails will be sent out later this afternoon.
    Cheers mate. Hadn’t received an email. Attempted to phone tannadice/shop a few times today but got no reply.

Detail is in here mate:

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...JOHNSTONE.html

A: Your details are registered when you buy your first PPV ticket and subsequent purchases can be made from the registered account.

A: Once you have purchased your PPV ticket, you will receive an email confirming your purchase with a unique username and password.

So an account will be created but you wont be charged for this account. It's just like registering for BBC iPlayer as an example?
    Perfect thanks. Couldn't get that info for love nor money. Clicked on to the website a few times and struggled to get past first page. Eventually got a new looking page albeit limited, clicked off, then went back on and the DUTV bit had disappeared
    and Arabzone was back in the header. Clicked on Arabzone which allowed me to request password change, did that and got entry to DUTV with no mention of Saturdays match

Probably just teething problems. Thanks for the link to the info, crystal clear once you read that. Hopefully everyone will read that instead of subscribing if they don't really want to/need to.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Perfect thanks. Couldn't get that info for love nor money. Clicked on to the website a few times and struggled to get past first page. Eventually got a new looking page albeit limited, clicked off, then went back on and the DUTV bit had disappeared
    and Arabzone was back in the header. Clicked on Arabzone which allowed me to request password change, did that and got entry to DUTV with no mention of Saturdays match

Probably just teething problems. Thanks for the link to the info, crystal clear once you read that. Hopefully everyone will read that instead of subscribing if they don't really want to/need to.
    No probs mate. Those articles are on the 'News' page of the main United website. DUTV is just the place to get the content.

No probs mate. Those articles are on the 'News' page of the main United website. DUTV is just the place to get the content.
    Yip , tried that, all there was ,was a couple of links to new signings. Maybe clicked on an old link in one of my favorite/bookmark tabs, they've been there a long time. Time for a refresh methinks. Clicked on your link, worked perfectly first time.

In saying that, I have been struggling with Arabzone recently, getting sent round and round the block to access the simplest video etc. Might be my PC. I'm no Bill Gates but can usually manoeuvre around sites quite comfortably.

Anyway... thanks again.

Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)