+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Is Warne tactically inept at this level?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    .....it's as daft as owt else put on here ....some think he's invincible/untouchable whilst others are realists and question some decisions which apparently are frowned upon. Such is 'open' debate which should be respected from all angles.
    Indeed, and to demonstrate the point I’m going to join the Royal Ballet.

I’m sure that I will be able to drum up enough support on here to keep me going when I fall flat on my arse.

Btw is it just sheer luck and coincidence that we win one when we didn’t play 4-5-1?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Btw is it just sheer luck and coincidence that we win one when we didn’t play 4-5-1?
    Err.......no! This was proven more so when we played more open and attacking football in the second half and took the game to them.
    Last edited by Brin; 07-11-2020 at 11:36 PM.

Tacticaly the 2nd half was miles better than the first half and even then it was not great but a good step in the right direction. We played with more freedom at the start of the 2nd half but their manager counted that by reacting to our change in tactics which ment we had to hold back a little bit more. This is where I hold my hand up to Warny because he reacted to those changes instantly and we held them and slowly got back to attacking them again but the 3rd change which saw them switch to 433 we did not react to quickly enough and is why we conceded. At this point I have to hold my hand up again to Paul because he pushed us up higher which is what he should have done after their 3rd sub and we went on th attack and got the winner.

warny is going to be a great manager for us wich is what I have said all along but he is still learning in the Championship and after being in the same situatio twice previously he should be learning faster than he has so far.

Indeed, and to demonstrate the point I’m going to join the Royal Ballet.

I’m sure that I will be able to drum up enough support on here to keep me going when I fall flat on my arse.
    If you send me the photo of you in a tutu and tights I'll willingly use it to start up the funding page to get the ball rolling on this.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    If you send me the photo of you in a tutu and tights I'll willingly use it to start up the funding page to get the ball rolling on this.
    Here you go, posed during my black lives matter phase

Name:  A1A5AD87-E5B9-4716-873D-B3E3CE90A941.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  13.6 KB

With fashion advice from Lewis Hamilton

Almost had me there Grist but the $ necklace indicates you might be telling porkies. Don't fret though I got this one off your FB page.

Name:  GTTM.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  16.8 KB

Wednesday's defeat didn't make him a tactically inept manager, Saturday's win doesn't make him a tactical genius. We are in a decent position, nobody has steamrollered us yet. Best we can expect given the difference in finances.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Almost had me there Grist but the $ necklace indicates you might be telling porkies. Don't fret though I got this one off your FB page.

Name:  GTTM.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  16.8 KB
    Nah, that was a later pic when I switched to the Marcus Rashford school dinners diet

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213